So we didn't waste another second and all of us with police ran towards our car and got down on road. Police said that it takes minimum an hour to reach that too in this traffic and my heart roared at the mere thought of Nandini being hurt.

All the way there, I couldn't stop but pray to her ayyaippa to keep her safe. If anything happens to her.... no no ! I can't let that happen, I won't.

We reached that place and parked out cars a little behind as commissioner said there might be lot of members in there and we can't take chances. I told mukti, aliya and navya to stay in the car, they protested but agreed grunting when I gave them a deadly glare.

That warehouse wasn't big but old. Had cracks on every wall making me sick. From yesterday Nandini was locked up here, in this place.

Police ordered us to stay back once they make sure the way is clear, they will let us know. They didnt allow us to come here at first place but no way in hell I'm gonna sit and wait for them to bring her back.

They captured few men who were guarding around with the gun. We ran inside with few police constables and started searching every nook and corner. Everyone scattered, all four of us had a police with us in case those goon have guns with them.

I ran upstairs and searched everywhere but I couldn't find her. I wanted to shout her name but commissioner said not to cause that will alert the kidnappers . I reached the end of the hall when I saw a room, with its door closed. I could hear some sound, someone's sobbing in there.

NANDINI.

I signaled everyone towards the door and they nodded. The commissioner ordered others though hand signal and three members at once knocked down the door apart with a loud 'thadd' sound.

I went in and first thing I saw was Nandini sitting on the floor hugging her legs and her eyes wide open due to intruding, tears were running down her cheeks. My heart beat raised looking at her like that.

Without wasting anytime and without caring for anyone I ran in and hugged her soo tight that I'm sure she couldn't breath but still she hugged me back with equal force.

"Are you alright ?" I pulled back and checked to see any sign of her being hurt but thank god , she was fine.

I cupped her face and kissed hard on her forehead.

"I was so worried " I whispered and took her into a hug. She hid herself in my chest and cried even more. I turned around when I saw police inspecting a body lying on the ground.

"Who is that ?" I asked as I couldn't see his face.

"Dilip patil" Nandini whispered. Shit !

"Oh my god ! I'm soo sorry " I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"You're fine now, I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you ...ever" I said hugged her close.

"What exactly happened here?" Commissioner asked. I felt Nandini shiver in my arms.

"Is he dead ?" She asked in a meek voice.

"No he isn't , he's unconscious" inspector answered.

I looked at her, she was both relieved and sad hearing the news. I wonder what happened here ? Why is he unconscious ?

"Take me out of here" she whispered holding onto my neck. I nodded and picked her up in bridal style.

I gave a nod to Cabir, Abhi and Druv before walking out.

I walked out of the warehouse and walked straight to the car where girls came out yelling nandinis name.

I myself sat on the passenger seat and made Nandini sit on my lap holding her close.

"Nandini , are you hurt ? Did they do something ?" Mukti rushed and held Nandini by her shoulder. Even I wanted to know.

"No" Nandini whispered.

Everyone sighed.

I saw guys walk towards the cars while other police carried that Bastard and commissioner made his way towards us.

"Manik , we need to know what happened there. That person is totally knocked out of his mind" commissioner said looking at Nandini at the end. I nodded and cupped Nandini's cheek.

"Nandu what happened over there ? Look, we all are here now for you, you don't need to get afraid alright just tell us " I said with atmost concern. Her eyes were glassy.

"I might have damaged his baby maker " Nandini said in a firm tone. A what now ?

"Baby maker ?...oh my gosh !" Aliya exclaimed at the realisation. I blinked my eyes in surprise.

Everyone chuckled at her answer and I couldn't stop but smile.

"How exactly ?" Commissioner asked controlling his smile.

"Do you want me to show yo--" I palmed her mouth before she could say anything. God ! This girl. He is police commissioner for pete sake.

"Nandini" I warned her not to do that. He was the one who helped us find her.

She controlled her anger and told everything that happened.

I clenched my fingers when I heard that Bastard trying to touch her but got super angry when she planned to seduce him. I mean what was she thinking ?. But got surprised when she told how she tied him and kicked his manhood several times. Ouch.

Once she ended. I had a proud smile on my face. She is just one of a kind.

"That's very brave but be careful from next time, manik I'll take a leave and make sure you bring her to the station for few procedures" I nodded. I made Nandini sit on the seat and got up and stood outside the opened door.

"Thank you so much commissioner" I shook hands with him in gratitude.

He smiled and went off.

"Wow! Here we thought you would be in danger but you were busy damaging his jewels. Manik I just found a new grown respect for you buddy" Cabir said sympathetically making everyone smile except nandini who frowned.

"Oh yeah, come closer let me show you a little trailer of what exactly happened there" Nandini said glaring and Cabir turned pale.

"No...no thanks" looking scared, everyone laughed. Let me tell you only Nandini can scare him like this.

"Forget everything, all that matters is you are fine " navya said and hugged Nandini, soon mukti and aliya joined. We guys just smiled at them.

"But Nandini why do you hate him so much ?" Druv asked and I got still.

"That's a story for another time" Nandini said with a sad smile.
My heart soared at her sad smile.

"Can I hold my girl now " I asked making my way towards her shoving them away.

Nandinis eyes widened at my words. So.Fucking.Cute.

"Yeah yeah now that all of us know, you'll start your romance infront of us only" mukti said with a teasing smile. Nandini who sat on my lap blushed hiding her face in my chest. I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead. All the girls 'awwww' looking at us.

"You guys are so cute together" aliya gushed holding druvs arms. I rolled my eyes.

"How ...how did you ..guys ..know ?" Nandini stammered looking at them.

"I got to know when I 'accidently' caught you guys shamelessly making out in the kitchen on my engagement" mukti said keeping her hands on her hips. Shit ! My sister saw me kissing. Great!

"Aww look at them blush" aliya gushed again. Uff ! Am I blushing ?.

"Shut up" I glared at her.

"Then I told everyone when navya explained to me about you guys. Seriously bhai you hid this from me " mukti asked in sad tone.

"No mukti, we didnt mean to hide or anything but things got complicated with that soha's entry and......wait a minute" Nandini stopped and screamed at the end.

"What " I asked holding her cheek. Is she hurt ?

"Manik ! PROJECT " she yelled.