"You must be thinking why I'm hell bent in damaging your family jewels and answer is only one word NAIRA" I yelled at the end. His eyes held fear for the first time.

"You raped her with this THING right but when I'm finished with you, trust me you won't be able to even touch it for your own pleasure" eww disgusting! Don't picture it Nandu. I scolded myself.

"You know first time when I saw you, I thought your like my father but man was I wrong ! You snatched away my childhood" I placed my left leg on his right foot which was free and swung my right leg onto his manhood.

His whole body shook in pain. He closed his eyes trying to curl and like I would let him. I pressed my left foot on his free leg with all my strength not allowing him to curl. Thank god I'm wearing sneakers, just the thought of kicking him there in my bare foot, made my whole body shiver in disgust.

"How ! I mean how could you do that, she was such an innocent girl !! She was like your daughter for christ sake " I yelled as I kicked him, this time harder. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I remembered her.

"The look on her face when she came running from your home still haunts me " I said smashing his right foot more to the ground and swung another kick. He closed his eyes as they began to water due to the pain. His body was shivering .

Call me sinister but looking at him like this I feel satisfied. I feel happy that I could inflict pain in him for what he did to my best friend.

"You didn't stop there, did you ? You raped her body, crushed her soul but still you didnt stop. You killed her" my voice weakened at the memory of the truck, the blood.

"She was so beautiful, so humble but you destroyed her life. Tell me what did she do ? Huh ! What did she do to you ? Did she hurt you or your family ? Umm..No. Did she threaten you or your family ? No. Still you molested her soul just because you were horny " rage filled my eyes. I lunged another kick, knocking his senses off.

"Because of YOU, she lost her love, lost her precious, lost her damn LIFE" I kicked him harder.

His eye balls rolled backward as the pain increased.

"We thought pulkit would believe us and support but no , you manipulated him also. I lost my two best friend because of YOU" I pulled the pipe which was lying beside and hammered it on his manhood.

I imagined something shattering ! May be his precious jewels.

"I saw my best friend run into my arms in a torn dress, crying her eyes out muttering you raped her. I saw her flinch when ever anyone tried to touch her. I saw how she stared at me, with her lifeless eyes, completely blank. I saw how she went numb and into depression. I saw how her mother screamed her lungs out in pain watching her daughter so lifeless. I saw a truck smash my best friend right in front of me crushing her body and I stood there with my body covered in her blood .... do you have any idea how it feels ? DO YOU ?" I YELLED AND RAMMED THE PIPE HITTING HIM HARDER AND HARDER as tears run down my cheeks. I know I will kill him I keep doing this, but I don't care it hurts soo much. Everything plain hurts.

I was so into damaging his family jewels that I didn't see that he was unconscious. He was totally unconscious or is he dead ?

I threw the pipe and stumbled back covering my mouth, did I ... shit ! I couldn't stop crying. When my back hit the wall, I slid down and sat brawling my eyes out.

Every fucking memory of those worst days came back to my mind. Every fucking memory.

It was like everything happened just yesterday itself.

--------------------------------------------------

Manik

Police tracked the car in which those goons kidnapped Nandini by checking the traffic cctv on every main road they passed. They also tracked Nandinis phone, fortunately her phone got switched off in the warehouse where she is hidden, so we got to know about that and the route the car took was the way to that warehouse it seems.