"I'm alright." I pulled back as he checked my body for any type of wounds

"Then what is this?" Alec asked as he took my arms in his hands and began examining the scratches I got from the wolves.

"Oh that! I was just showing someone their place." I said.

Both my brother and Alec sighed, looking down at me.

"What?" I asked, folding my arms to my chest.

"You can't just stay out of trouble, can you?" Azazel said.

"It's not like I go searching for it." I defended myself.

"I found a box--" I took in a deep breath as Alec grief hit me again.

"Okay I get it. Who was she?" Azazel asked us.

"She was the only woman who believed that I had some good in me. Even though I was not her own child, she loved me far greater than one could ever." Alec said and I ran my hand down his arm.

"Go home now, I need to do somethings." Azazel ordered, looking at me.

"I won't go without Alec and anyways we need to..." bury her. The incomplete statement was understood by both of them.

"I promise we will but I need to do something, go home for now and take rest. We'll do it tomorrow." Azazel said.

This time Alec nodded his head and took my hand, dragging me out of the castle.

As soon as we left, I sighed in relief. I hate that castle, I never want to go back there ever again.

Alec took me in his arms and began running with his vamp speed. Within minutes, we were back in our room at my brother's house.

"Alec--"

"I know what you want to know and I will tell you. I want to tell you everything because it is suffocating me. I can't hold it in me any longer." Alec said as despair hit his eyes.

I took his hand in mine and made our way to the bed. I climbed in and placed myself at the headboard and made him place his head on my lap. His legs were almost hanging off the bed as he was laying down sideways to me.

I ran my hand through his hair and he closed his eyes, taking in deep breath.

"Alec, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to. I know how hard it is to dug out our past." I said, still stroking his head to soothe him.

"My father never loved me nor he wanted me in the first place. He always wanted a daughter so that he could sell her off to the King and get good money from it. We were very poor, we barely had anything to eat once a day. Sometimes we didn't have anything to eat for 2 days. My father always cursed me for being a misfortune in the family and beat my mom for it.

"She was really beautiful you know, with blonde shoulder length curls, angular face, alluring brown eyes and lean structure with most kind heart. She never once back handed my father or cried for mercy. She was a feisty one. I always told her to leave him but she just used to smile at me and always said that we were a family and families never break their bonds. As I grew older, I came to know that I was a half wizard and my mom was a full witch, by now our financial conditions were better and we had food at the table everyday. My mom told me to never utter a word about my powers to anyone. My father used to be in good mood now that we were not very poor. He stopped beating my mother but still he hated me. But I was okay with that, as long as he did not raise his hand on my mother. We were on our path to a happy family but just like storm that could swipe off everything within seconds, our happiness was also swiped off.