chapter 20

*a/n sorry for never really posting alot has been going on plus i keep forget i have this book also i do alot more read on wattpad then I do with this story so sorry about that*

~Recap on what happened last chapter~
"Hello" I called into my apartment to see if my room mate was home when I got no reply back I figured she was still in her classes so I dropped my stuff by the door and went and layer in my bed

"Why can't I get him out of my head his smile and his kind eyes" I shook my head "I need to stop thinking about him I barely even know him" I sighed "but maybe I could get to know him no Snow you can't he's a student at your schools biggest rival"

Snow pov
"Well maybe I guess I could still give it a try I mean we could just be friends nothing more right right"

"wow okay snow I get that this guy is stuck in your head but really talking to your self and thinking you could just be friends with him damn even I know that's not going to happen" my room mate said standing in the doorway to our dorm room.

Sigh "trust me I know but I just don't want to take him out he was so kind and his smile was so ugh I don't know what to do he goes to our rival school like hello snow wake up you should now better then that to fall for boys like him."

I said while putting my face in my hands "what do I do?" I asked not sure and more on what to do

"Who cares what University he goes to get to know him if he is this good to be able to get through to you then that's saying something because getting to you is alot harder then riding a bull and I should know I've true both" my roommate said sitting next to me putting her hand on my shoulder in

I started laughing at her because I remember the time I tryed to get her to ride a bull "oh my God I remember that and your right I'll get to know him first and then I'll make my decision to either cut the friend ship or stay friends or be more then if he feels the same way thank you." I turned and hugged her this is why she is not just my roommate but also my best friend.

"Yeah Yeah I know I'm great and because I'm so great your making dinner tonight" she said running to her bedroom while I sit their knowing this was going to happen

"Well what do you at least want!" I yelled through the door to at least have some idea on what to cook.