chapter 16

Ryans pov

Today me and a few of my friends are going to michigan state university to see how they teach is there engineering classes. As we entered the room the teacher told us to introduce ourselves. Of course I was the last to speak and when I was about to a girl who looked very familiar got up and walked out of the class.

"Um who was that" Anastasia asked

"Like that was really rude of her to do like she needs to wait till no one is speaking"
Cassidy said

The teacher of the class stud up "that's Snow one of my best students she's never done anything like this before."

When he finished that sentence my breath got stuck in my through I couldn't breath I started to think what if that's my snow the one I was so stupid to let go.

Next thing I new I was out of the classroom going after her.

When she stopped running and walked into the garden sort of thing is when I called out for her. "Snow please stop running you can't run forever"

When she turned around I new for sure it was my snow my secret boxer snow my quite snow the one I let go

"Why why did you have to come here why today why come after me" tears started to show in her eyes with the pain she was holding back "Why now when my life is going good why after I finally thought all the feelings were gone you come back bringing them" tears were falling down her face by now

I toke a step forward to her and I put my hand on her cheek "I don't know why I came after you something in my heart just told me to go for the person who stole my sanity to go after the girl I couldn't stop thinking about or the stupid  mistake I made of let her go I just couldn't lose you not again"