chapter 18

A/n: so im going to try and update either on Saturdays or Sundays where I live just to give you a heads up

Snows pov:

As I walked back to my class I started to think why am I letting him back in after everything I've been though and what he put me through why can't I just let go.

"Hey snow wait up" I hear some call behind me and trun around to see who it is

As a girl ran up behind me I relize it was one of the girls who came to visit my school "um hi can I help you?" I asked not really sure what she would want or how she new my name.

"Yeah um you actually can by staying away from MY man" she said while playing with a peace of hair and giving me a dirty look.

"I'm sorry I don't even know who you are or who your so called man is" I bit back at her not wanting to put up with her bull shit.

"Ryan stay away from Ryan he is MINE!" she yelled the word mine as if she need to get the point across though she didn't have to "I know exactly who you are and what has happened in his life when you were apart of it and that's not happening again because this time he's mine and will be mine no matter what you try and do to him".

I gave her a bored looked because she it stupid enough to think I would want him after all the bull shit he put me through but what's got me the most is that he has talked about me

"Do I make my self clear bitch don't touch look or speak to MY man again or I'll make your life a living hell." She said as if I even cared

"Okay honey listen here I don't know who you are or what you've been told but after everything Ryan did to mess up my life i don't even want him back into my life I'm giving him a chance as a friend but if he fuck it up or tells me he doesn't want to be friends I'm fine with that but you can't tell me what shit I can and can't do I make myself clear." I ended walking up to her and getting in her face to show I'm not scared or going to fall for her shit.