"So...why am I here?" I still didn't know why I was here and I really wanted to know why. 

"We think you could help. I'm sure you could get him to talk," Ben said with a hopeful smile. I sighed. 

"Where is he?" I asked. 

"He's in the music room. I'll show you where it is," Derrick said. We walked down the hall and took a right and the music room was a couple doors down. This is bigger on the inside then you would think. "Good luck," Derrick said and patted me on the shoulder before walking away. 

I cracked the door open a tad bit. I looked around the room. It was a big room. They had a small stage with two microphones with their own stands, speakers, drum set, and a few guitars. There was a couch facing the stage and a recliner by the far wall.  

I looked at Noah who was indeed playing the drums. He looked so into it I was a bit scared. I looked him over and saw him wearing something I never imagined him wearing. Every time I've seen Noah he's wearing skinny jeans and a dark shirt. The shirts are mainly BVB t-shirts. But right now he's wearing no shirt, basketball shorts, and his bandana. He has sweat on his face and chest...and abs. Oh my sweet baby...he has some fine abs. I need to snap out of it. I'm trying to help these guys and all I'm doing is thinking about how amazing Noah looks.  

I walked in the room and called his name, but he kept playing. I stepped on the stage so I was closer and called his name again. He looked zoned-out. The only way I knew to get him to stop playing is if I took the drum sticks from him. 

I stood beside him and like a ninja I grabbed the drum sticks from his hands. He turned to look at me. His face was blank, but I could see hurt in his eyes. Not hurt from me, but from someone else. I then grabbed his bandana and he narrowed his eyes at me. I put it around my head, just like he wears it around his own. 

"Noah, you need to take a break from playing the drums," I said in a serious tone, but I almost started laughing afterwards, because I sounded like I was a teacher speaking to a first grader after they did something wrong. 

He tried snatching the sticks from me but I knew what he was doing and I pulled them away. "Give them back," he said in a monotone way. 

"No; I said you need to take a break," I said. He stood up and tried to get them again, but I wouldn't let him. "Derrick and Ben are worried about you. They said you got a phone call and ever since then you won't speak to them." 

He stepped forward and I stepped back. I turned around before I backed up into anything and ran. I ran behind the couch and Noah was close behind me. The door was in clear view. I opened it up and ran towards their living room. Derrick was writing lyrics while Ben was strumming his guitar. 

I jumped over the couch-another ninja move-and went behind the coffee table. "Help me, Derrick," I said while panting. I need to work out more often. 

"What do you need help with?" He asked like nothing was going on around him, but I was seriously about to be attacked. 

"I stole Noah's drum sticks...and bandana. He's out to get me now," I said. 

"Good luck staying alive. He adores his bandana and his drum sticks," Derrick replied. I heard Ben laughing, but this was no laughing matter. 

Noah jumped on the coffee table and I ran around him before he could catch me. I ran up the stairs. I didn't know where I was going. I mean, this is the first time I've ever stepped foot into their house. When I saw the words 'Noah's Room' spray painted on a door I knew I could go in there. I shut the door behind me immediately, but Noah caught it. 

"If you don't hand me the drum sticks I will tickle you," he warned. 

"You need a break from them though," I said.