|83|: I Missed You Too, Candy Cane

Start from the beginning

Chase began to open up her box meal and eat as the boys were chattering about what had been happening lately.

"I'm coming back from the bathroom." Xavier quickly excused himself.

"So you're being dispatched out of the hospital in a few days, right?" Hunter asked.

"Yep. I miss my bed." She nodded as she took another bite from her burger to only have mayonnaise smeared near the side of her lip.

"Uh. You got a little something." Chase's eyes flickered up at Hunter as she moved her finger near her mouth to only make it worse.

Hunter lightly let out a small smile before helping Chase. "Here, lemme uh, help you." He scooted a little closer to her side as his thumb touched the side of her lips, Dianna's eyes fell onto the corner of her mouth before moving up to face Hunter who was moving away the sauce.

His thumb caressed the corner as his thumb picked up the mayonnaise as the two glanced at it. Chase and Hunter had a close proximity between them as she licked her lips. His eyes fell onto Chase's as she did the same. 

Chase looked up at Hunter as they slowly moved back from each other, a small smile creeping onto her lips.

"Never knew you had a crush on me." Hunter let loose a small chuckle.

"It's not mean to be evident, but I really thought you were." He scratched his eyebrow. "Cool."

"Cool? Haha. I was more like a scorpion that bit back, but okay?" She shrugged freely as the doctor came in.

"Ah, Dianna. You're awake. Good news, you can be discharged tomorrow. However, you will be needing to take a lot of medication." Chase internally groaned but nodded in response as Dr Hyly left.

"Well, at least you're gonna be home and not in the hospital anymore." Hunter looked through the good side as Chase nodded her head,

"Not to mention the partying you and I are gonna do." Xavier entered with a smirk on his lips as Chase shook her head, letting one of her own release at Xavier's jest.

The three friends continued chattering before they all left to go home. Chase was lying in bed when she felt a sharp pain to her side.

She gripped onto her side as she snapped her eyes shut in pain. Dianna fell to the ground as she clutched onto her side almost holding onto it for her life.

She got up with all her effort and moved towards the bathroom door as she pulled the door open and entered. Her hand was placed on the marble wall for support as she caught her reflection in the mirror.

She hissed in pain as she pulled up her gown, shakily. She stared at the purple bruises and cursed silently, clenching her fists in a sign of irritation.

Her fingers slowly grazed the area it was aching the most as she yelped in pain.

"Ugh, stupid injury." She gritted her teeth together in annoyance.

Having to work with what was around her, she grabbed a dry cloth and placed it under the cold water faucet and squeezed the water out before placing it on the area where it hurt the most, slightly hissing.