A Pirates Kiss: Sunken Treasures

Circe is back and she is up in the air. Literally. She is a guest at the Royal Air Temples and with Nathaniel back by her side, she suddenly feels as though she can take on the world. But the world might be slightly bigger than Circe has expected. What is she to make of the Queen of the Air, who seems to hold all the answers to Circe's questions in the palm of her hand, both those she has asked, and those which she is still to ask? And what of Prince Zalas, the white eyed boy who radiates an untamed and mysterious power from every pore? Meanwhile the dark and dangerous Obsidian Bones waits for her just outside the Kingdom walls with perhaps the biggest secret of them all ...Everything has changed from that fateful day that Circe was snatched in the night. Her questions begin to outweigh the answers she is receiving and when a shocking truth is revealed, will her priorities change in order to protect the one that she loves most? Or will she find the strength to let him go?

Review: Its a  sequel to the Pirates kiss. In this we get to see as Circe struggles with her feelings, deals with treason,and more secrets are revealed. It is just as wonderful as the first one. I totally would recommend you to read this.