Chapter 1

Hey, I'm really new and I'm going to be really bad at writing this.My fanfics won't have technical words like the others. I'll try my best not to spell things incorrectly. Anyway Enjoy!

[This is an Eremin fanfic and they are both 10 lol]

Armin's P.O.V.

Why couldn't I stop thinking about him? I cant stop thinking about his blue eyes, his brown hair but mostly his ass. Every time I see it, it looks so round and... And perfect. My pants quickly tightened, I needed to relieve myself. I laid on my bed, unzipped my skinny jeans and pulled them off. I sat there in my light pink panties and plain white top. I then set off to work.

Eren's P.O.V

All I wanted to do was come over and hang out. Now I can't control myself. I can hear his little moans calling my name and seeing him through the peek of the door. M-Masturbating... I never would have thought I would see my best friend, Armin doing that. The pressure in my pants hurts now. I get down on my knees and pull my member out and start pumping. I then look down and close my eyes shut while thinking about Armin and I having hot steamy sex!

Armin's P.O.V.

I was about to climax when I heard something out side my door. I slip my member inside my panties and walk over to the door. The noises got louder. I opened the door. E-Eren? I stood there looking at this wonderful sight for about 10 seconds. "Eren..."
His head shot up and as he saw me his face went a dark red. He was so... Cute!

Eren's P.O.V

I've been caught! As soon as I heard him say my name white hot sticky stuff shot up into my face. I moaned so loud! I was afraid he would hate me. Suddenly he grabbed my hand that didn't have cum on it and moves it to his pink panties then looks away and blushes. "I need you Eren...". My eyes widen as he does this, I never thought. Armin could be this... Naughty.

While he was looking away I pulled his panties all the way down. His member was pointing right towards my mouth, so just to tease him I lick the tip of his dick. He grabs the back of my head and pushes his dick way down my throat. My eyes start to water as he pulls my hair back and forth. "Eren!
I-I'm g-gonna c-cum!!!" As he says this he thrusts deeper than before and shoots his hot cum down my throat. I swallow all of it.

DONE! It's not that good but I will make another chapter soon! Well I'll see you next time !

[Someone tell me how to change username lol] Bye!