Lesson Learned

"Okay, first off, I never agreed to any of this. Second, why do I need to know how to speak Latin and use a gun full of silver infused wood bullets?"

Ruby was NOT having a good day.
Someone -Liv- had decided to tell the principle of what she had discovered about me. Now I'm stuck having to train 7 times a week, once daily for 2 hours straight. That's not even the worst part. Neither is having to go to bed by 7 at night in order to wake up at 3am to train and get to class by 7:15am. The worst part is not knowing. Not knowing what dangers are lurking out there. Not knowing how I'll manage to bring peace to the entire supernatural community. Not knowing who my mates are or when I'll meet them or if  they'll be okay with sharing me or if they'll even like me or worse, if they'll even want me at all. Yeah, not knowing is the worst.

But anyways, now I'm stuck here,  in the gym, on Saturday morning.

But hey, at least the principal's hot

But hey, at least the principal's hot. Yup, somehow Liv convinced him to become my trainer. I did NOT ask for ANY of this, its just all kind of insane, yet deep down, I feel it. Just as I feel a connection to Aaron and his brothers, after all, they are alphas. All omegas feel connections with alphas.

It wasn't until I had sweat covering my body and a sore butt from falling repetitively that we finally stopped combatting while reciting latin.

"Have you learned your lesson today?", he asked referring to the goal of today- use your senses to prevent an attack.

"Yup, loud and clear. Training Sucks!"
D

edicated to @Nia__dragon__slayer