Chapter 6

Thanks to @anixG2000 for trying a new story (this one) and commenting on how much they loved it! This one's for you

Thanks to @anixG2000 for trying a new story (this one) and commenting on how much they loved it! This one's for you. :)

         Shuffling over to the bed, I finish drying off so that it won't be hard to put on my nightgown. Putting on dry clothes when you're wet is definitely not a fun time. Except... when I look at the bed, I see that my nightgown in all of it's floral glory is no longer there, and in its place is an oversized, soft-looking orange t-shirt paired with huge black basketball shorts. My brows furrow and I wander around the room trying to find my previous night ware, but the only thing in the room besides the furniture is my beat-up backpack. I sigh and go over to the outfit. I know that with my previous life, being fashionable wasn't something I could achieve, but was it so bad that they had to switch it out with what I'm assuming is Sean's clothes? I decide that voicing my thoughts on this is my next step. I don't want to be old Sang, the girl who was shunned and abused by her family with no friends or thoughts of her own. With no freedom of her own. I would become a Sang that told people what she thought, and made friends, and had hobbies. I like the idea of that Sang much more than my current self. With this newfound determination, I finish putting on the shorts, take a huge drink of water from a bottle in my bag, and breath in deep; I'm going  share my opinion about their rejection of my clothes.

        Slowly opening and shutting the door, I pad to the kitchen with silent steps. All of the males in the kitchen have their back turned to me, giving me a chance to observe them for a moment. Both of the newcomers had blond hair-well, some blond. The one standing next to Sean had longer hair, pulled up into a sloppy bun, that looked like an organized crazy. I couldn't see his face at this angle, but he was a good foot taller than me, with a lanky body. His build doesn't prevent him from having some muscle, however. Focus, Sang! I turn to the other man in the kitchen, taking him in as I did the first. This one had shorter deep brown hair that brushed his shirt collar, a streak of light blond hair coming down from his temple and framing his angular face. The ear that I can see holds bright green crystals. Though he's shorter than both Sean and the other guy, he's no slouch in the muscle department either. His forearms flex as he explains something to the other two, waving his hands around for emphasis.

         "---c'mon Doc, she had fucking nothing! That sorry excuse for a nightgown was bad enough but shit, I look in her bag and it's just filled with more worn out clothes! I had to take them. I was doing a fucking public service!" 

Crystal guy's words slowly register, and I burst in before anyone has a chance to respond.

           "So. You're the one who confiscated my clothing and replaced it with a freaking halloween themed pajama set that's way too big on me?" I walked into the kitchen as I ranted, and was proud that my voice hadn't broken while scolding this random person.

            Said person whips around and I can see his face more clearly. With shining blue crystal eyes and a perfectly sculpted face, I wonder to myself what kind of water these people were drinking to make all of them so beautiful. Before I get caught up with his looks, I want to finish my point. I am a new Sang and I will not be silenced. 

            "And what do mean you 'looked in my bag' and 'took them'. What the heck! That is my bag. I didn't say you could look in there and I definitely didn't say  that you could take the only clothes that I own. I don't even know your  flipping name!" Out of energy, I stop, pulling in deep breaths against my sore throat. I got too screamy at the end. New Sang is scary. 

            I look back to crystal guy to see his eyes wide open, along with his mouth. I feel a little satisfaction at this. I've  finally said something of my own after all of this time. it makes me feel kind of giddy.

            Suddenly crystal guy grins wide and then promptly cracks up. The deep baritone of his laugh makes me shiver and I cross my arms over my chest. What is it with all of these attractive guys laughing at me lately. And what is with me noticing their attractiveness. I'm not the most social person, but I shouldn't be acting so...enamored after just meeting these guys.  

            "Oy! I like you. So you're the trouble maker that Sean was trying to hide?" Apparently finished with his laughing fit, crystal guy grins at me after that very offensive question. 

             I become sullen, pouting at the trio, " I am not a trouble maker. And you're mean." I surprise myself by sticking my tongue out at him. 

             He only laughs more and rejects my statement, "Nope. You're definitely trouble. In fact, that's your new nickname; Trouble." 

I purse my lips, " Yeah w-well, then you're Meanie. That's your  new nickname." 

Our squabbling is stopped by Sean and chocolate-eye's laughing. 

             I spin on them, targeting chocolate-eyes, "You're not off the hook either buddy. I was showering! Why were you there?!" My embarrassment comes back, causing my cheeks to glow once more.  

             Chocolate-eye raises his hands in surrender, "Hey, Cupcake, that's not fair, Gabe was there too! I was just the one you caught." Pointing at crystal boy, Gabe, chocolate-eyes is trying his best to look innocent. It's kind of working. 

              I strengthen my resolve and narrow my eyes at him, "You're right. I only saw you. Do you normally come in when a girl is bathing? That's pretty creepy." 

             This whole situation is becoming ridiculous. I'm not even that mad anymore. I can't take it when he starts to whine to Sean and Gabe over dramatically, while they ask him how long he's been a peeping tom. A giggle pops out of my mouth and I let it take over. The outside world is much more entertaining than any of my books.

1k reads! I really appreciate all the support you guys!  As always, comment if you see any mistakes or have something to say.

*****PS-So sorry for the inaccurate telling of Gabriel. I was re-reading and realized that I switched his hair colors. All fixed!*****