Unholy Things In Holy Places

This turned out longer than I meant it to be but oh well.
                                 ***

"Andy why are you making me do this?" I whined to my best friend since forever. "Because my parents want me here and I'm not going in there alone" he said as he dragged me towards the church's door. "But I hate churches" I whined again. "Just come on" he said, rolling his eyes but I could still see a little grin on his gorgeous face.

I've had a crush on Andy since seventh grade when I started getting into boys. I'm a junior now and he's a senior. He's just perfect. The way his eyes feel like they can see into my soul, the way he smiles, the cute little laugh he does when he thinks something is cute or kind of funny. I have it bad for this man. But alas, I've been in the friend zone since before I even knew what that meant.

He led me to a pew and sat me down as the guy started talking about the lord and god and such. I started to zone out almost immediately. I started day dreaming what it would be like to be with Andy. I've seen him in relationships but I wonder if he'd be different with me. It wouldn't matter anyway, he only sees me as his best friend and I guess I just have to live with it. I was pulled out of my thoughts abruptly by Andy pulling me closer to him.

I was now leaning my head on my crush's chest, hearing his heartbeat and his arm around me. This isn't the first time we've sat like this but just having my heart almost explode in my chest in the middle of a church freaked me out. I looked up at his perfect face to see him smiling down at me. "What?" I mouthed silently towards him. He shook his head, telling me that it was nothing.

I was so bored out of my mind and almost falling asleep on Andy that I pretended I had to use the bathroom just to get away. I stood outside the bathroom freaking out because I had nothing to do and it was super silent. "Ugh" I grumbled as my brain jumbled with my emotions. That's when I decided I needed privacy because having a mini mental breakdown in the middle of a church hallway was making me freak out even more.

I entered the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. My black dress reached my mid thigh, my (H/C) hair was in its natural state, and my (E/C) eyes stared back at me. Andy tried to convince me not to wear this to a church because it accentuated my breasts and hugged my curves before it flowed to my mid thigh. It was the only dress I owned and he told me I had to wear one so it's his fault.

I had just gotten it together when I heard a light knock on the door. "(Y/N), it's me" I heard a deep voice say quietly. I opened the door to find him staring at me questioningly. "What's up?" I said in a low voice. "I was wondering what was taking so long" he chuckled. "You know I have trouble sitting still. That was pure torture" I lightly laughed back. His eyes scraped up and down my body quickly and then looked back into my eyes.

"Let me come in" he whispered. I stepped aside and let him in, closing the door behind me. "Lock it, you don't know who could walk in" he said with a little smirk. "Are you just trying to sound sexual right now?" I laughed at him. We still had to talk quietly due to the only sound being the priest who was pretty far away. "Maybe" he said as I locked the door.

I sighed and plopped myself on the counter next to the sink. He bit his lip. God he's so sexy. Fuck!

Him being in a suit didn't help matters much either. It was a black suit with a white button-up shirt underneath the jacket and a neck tie I had to help him tie earlier.

I tried to contain the dirty thoughts that were filling my mind at this moment. I leaned my head back against the mirror and closed my eyes, trying to focus on something else. "(Y/N)" Andy whispered. I opened my eyes and looked at him, only to notice he got closer to me. "Yeah Andy?" I asked him. He bit his lip, looked down at the ground for a minute and then looked back up at me.