"Madam Red?! Lau?! What are you doing here?!" Ciel questions. "Goodness, your early." Madam Red says causally like she didn't break into his estate.

"You coming here can only mean one thing." Lau says holding a vase. "The queens guard dog is making a move." Madam Red finishes off for him.

"Queens... Guard-Dog?" I ask tilting my head.

Madam Red and Lau look at me shocked. "Oh my, you didn't know? Ciel is the Queens guard dog." Madam Red looks at Ciel, "You didn't tell him?"

Ciel scoffs "He wouldn't know what it means anyway."

"What is the Queens guard dog?" I ask. Madam Red and Lau look surprised once again. "Ciel! Why did you drag someone so innocent into the underworld?! I bet he doesn't even know what the underworld is does he?!" Madam Red scolds him.

"Underworld?! As in hell?!" I question alarmed, I thought this was the human realm?! Wtf is going on?! I'm so confused!

"No, by underworld she means the world of criminals or of organized crime." Lau informs me as he snatches me away from beside Ciel.

"Tch...." Ciel mutters something and looks at me as I dangle in Lau's arms like a doll.

Sebastian plucks me out of Laus arms and sits me with Ciel in the dinning room.

"Another prostitute was murdered in Whitechapel yesterday. These aren't ordinary murders. They're bizarre... No, you could fairly call them aberrant." Ciel says sipping his tea as I place the puzzle pieces together.

Crime..... murders..... investigations..... on the move... Ah! I think to my self as I figure it out. Ciel's basically a thirteen year old detective protagonist!

Now it makes since! I look down and see that I was subconsciously eating and that I finished all the pie in front of me along with all of the biscuits.

"Here's what Scotland yard and the press are calling the criminal: 'Jack the Ripper.'" Ciel says looking up at the others. Huh? What? Mk I'll just go along with it so I look like I was listening....

"Jack the Ripper, eh?" "So I hurried to London to ascertain the situation." "Ehh?! Ciel you said we were going on vacation?!" I exclaim.

"I was not lying, we are, but we're also investigating while we're here." Ciel says putting his tea down.

"Do you have the guts to see the scene of that crime?" Lau challenges. "What do you mean?" Ciel asks.

"The darkness and bestial stench that pervades the scene eat away at those who share the same destiny. If you set foot up on it, you might be consumed by madness. Are you prepared for that, Lord Phantomhive?" Lau responds walking over to Ciel and cupping his face.

"I came here to dispel her worries. Don't ask foolish questions." Ciel says darkly. "Very nice, I like the look in your eye." Lau says.

I hum at this and grab Ciel and Lau's attention by poking them both. They look at me questioningly, I bring both of my hands up to their foreheads and flick them.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Ciel exclaims getting out of his chair pointing at me and holding his forehead. While Lau was standing unlike Ciel so he fell back onto his butt because of the power almighty flick.