Chapter One: The big escape

Reader's POV:

  I was sitting in my 'room'. Reading a book called 'All Fall Down'. Its really good book. After a while I hear slicing and gun shots. Then foot steps. I run to my door. And open the lens to see Alice, Bloom, and Alan. All with blood on them and weapons in their hands.

"Hey girl! Can you step back a little bit so I can blow up this door?" Alice says

"Yeah sure!" I say.

I back away to the back wall. And cover my ears. I then close my eyes and wait for the blow.

'Bang!!'

I look up to see my best friend and her siblings looking at me with smile's on their faces. Alice runs over to me and gives me a huge hug. I smile at her.

"We're finally leaving this horrible place!!" She says

"Yes!!" I scream

We get up and run to Alan and Bloom. We all hug and then run out of the laboratory. Alice also gave me W/O/C It was F/C and S/F/C. It was really pretty. And I loved it. Alice had twin kitana's and two battle axe's. Bloom had twin revolvers and pistols. And Alan had twin swords and regular axes. We walk around until we found the exit. We ran all the way to their. And then we stopped. We all looked at each other. Then we hide our wings and weapons in one of the bags that Alan managed to steal from the employees lounge.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask

"Sure!"" Yeah!""Freedom!" They all ways at the same time.

I smile at them and they smile back. We then push open the doors and walk out. We meet with a bright light. And lots and lots of trees. I look around and see nothing but trees. We all turn around and see the laboratory on fire. I look at it in amazement at it. Alice looked like she just became President. Bloom looked just like Alice. And Alan I don't know what he looked like but he had a grin in his face.

Alice then cleared her throat and we all looked at her.

"So looks like we have to camp or we can just fly until we find a city and a house and kill the family quickly and quietly. Okay?" She says.

"Sure sis!" The twins say

"Sure thing Ali." I say,"How about we fly around and kill a family in a small city."

"Sound like a plan." Ali says.

We all bring out our wings. And shot out in to the sky we fly around the woods. I then see a small town up ahead. We pick the closes house to the woods. And we flew down and landed in the back yard. I noticed that all the family members are in the living room and are watching a movie. They have the mom, dad, a girl that looked our age.( A/N: Which I forgot to say that you and Alice are both 16 and the twins are only 12. So you been their for 5 years and my OCS only been their for 3. So that to just keep you guys up.) And they also had twins that where Bloom's and Alan's age. The mom for up and went to the kitchen. That's when we went though the back door that they keeped unlocked. So dumb. Alice sliced her head off with her kitana's. The other family members came in and Bloom and Alan for a hold of the twins I got a hold of  the oldest and Alice killed the Dad. She had this sadistic look on her face. I looked around a seen all the blood and smiled. We tied the kids to the chairs and duct taped their mouths. Alan and Bloom went though all their clothes and their belongings. Alice found a basement and put the parents in their I closed all the curtains and windows. And cleaned up the blood. We all meet back in the kitchen to decide on what to do with the kids. I also took the teenagers phone and other devices. She started to cry about it. I was so close to killing her. But Alice stopped me before I can do anything to her.

"So what should we do to our new victims?" Ali asks us sadistically

"I don't know Ali. But let's make their deaths painful." I suggested

"Sounds like a plan." She says "But let's put them in the basement."

"Yeah!" The twins say happily.

The victims shake their heads in protest. I 'tsk'. And shake my head. We take them down to the basement and began.

Time skip~ Cuz I'm to lazy to do the gory seen.

After we finished we ate the food that the mom was making and took showers. Bloom and Alan went to bed. So me and Alice did the dishes and stole all their money out of the bank and changed the name of their credit cards to our names and kept the money. After that we went to our beds and went to sleep.

A/N: Finally and actual chapter. Sorry for the grammar or spelling mistakes.

See you in the next chapter my little angels ~