Background on Reader-chans past

A/N- That's what your wings look like.

So you live with your mother and father. You were an only child. You where bullied because you like creepy stuff and were introverted. So you keep to yourself. You spent all your time in your room and never went out. Your parents also didn't care about you because you weren't there perfect daughter. They treated you badly and abused you a lot. One day they sold you too scientist so they can do lots of experiments in you. After 2 long years of torture. They got three more people. A girl around your age. She has Magenta hair that goes to her waist, silver and blue eyes. The left one is blue with a silver swirl. The right was silver with a blue swirl. The next was a 10 year old girl and boy. Both twins, the girl has teal hair that reached her waist and silver eyes with a blue swirl. The boy had teal hair too but he's eyes were blue with a silver swirl. You never got their names that day because they were to shy to talk to you. A few days later you made friends with them. Their names are Alice, Bloom, and Alan. Years later you all escape and start a new life.

That's were this story Begin's ~

A/N: I changed her name.