29

"So you finally have time for me then"

"Becky, it's not like that" Since Luke was away and Bryana was away with Crystal and Mariah, I decided to try and make amends with Becky.

"We're best friends. You're practically a sister to me and you just start ignoring me"

"You know I feel the same. Please just let me come in and we can talk" She thought for a moment before nodding. We went upstairs and into her room and sat on the bed. "I'm so so sorry. I promise you I didn't mean to intentionally ignore you. As soon as we got back from Coachella work started to get annoyed with me because I'd taken the whole weekend off so I had to make up my hours then I started working more to try and save up some money so I can start looking at moving out of my parents place and I've been working non-stop"

"Non-stop? Really? Because you seem to have plenty of time to spend going on holidays with your boyfriend and all your new friends and going to parties and hanging out with people that aren't me"

"I know. I know. I really miss you though, B. And trust me I'm not half as close to those people as it probably looks"

"I mean I get that you are going to be with Luke a lot. He's your boyfriend but I just wish there was more time for me. I see you hanging out with that other girl, Bryana?" I nod. "And I'm just like you could be hanging out with me instead"

"That was one time we hung out alone, the other times were at birthday events"

"You're being absorbed into this celebrity lifestyle and I don't want to lose my friend"

"You won't lose me. You're my ride or die, B, you know that. Besides I still work at PacSun, how many celebs do you see doing that?" She just chuckled. I smiled inwardly, finally getting somewhere. "I just need my best friend back. I need someone to properly bitch to"

"You're all I have Maddie. I don't have any other friends really. This month and a half has been so hard for me. We never used to go a day without speaking to one another let alone nearly two months"

"I know and I'm so sorry. I know I'm a shitty friend and I deserve the worst friend award but I'm here now. I did come before but you weren't here"

"My mum said. I just didn't have it in me to call you"

"Don't worry about it"

"Why'd you come today then?"

"I'm not working, Luke's out of town on a bonding trip with Cal, Mike and Ash and I had nothing to do so I thought I should come see my best friend"

"So you needed someone to hang out so you came here? When they're back will you just ignore me again?"

"No. Definitely not. I've learned from my mistakes and there is no way I'm going to fuck up like that again. I need my sister"

"Hug me, sister"

"Did you just rip off Drake and Josh?"

"Shut up and hug me, King" I did as she said and soon we were sat on her bed more comfortably with a bowl of popcorn between us as we filled each other in on our lives.

"So, how are things with that guy you're seeing? I've seen things on Instagram too, you know"

"Good. Really good actually"