Im Moving Out...

I talked to Them all day, my friends, no actually scratch that, I talked to my family all day, it was so amazing to be back with them I then wondered why they moved here.. "Hey guys I have a question..." they looked at me with a curious look "what's the question?" Max asks "what made you move here in the first place?" They both froze for a moment "Well....our apartment burnt down.." Ross said "O-Oh well that's not fun.." I say not knowing what to say after that "yeah...we grabbed something's before it burnt down though" I was curious of what they were "like what?" "Well we got KP and Galil-" I interrupted them "YOU STILL HAVE KP?!" I said obviously wanting to see her "heh yeah!!" Ross says "that's AWESOME!!! Anyway continue Max..." I say feeling a little bad "Ahem...and Galileo and of cou-" "who Galileo?" I say interrupting him once more, I could see I was testing his patience "my  DOG" he said turning a little red "oh...ok continue" I said....I wonder how mad I could make him.... "....and my phone and my phone cha-" "where are they now?" I say knowing I'm agitating him, Ross could see what I was doing too as I could see him with a cheeky grin, max once more turns redder "what do you mean...." he asks obviously getting madder "KP and Galileo" I say , I feel a smirk poking at my lip "there at my moms until we can finish packing JESS.." "oh...ok...continue..." I'm gonna see how far I can go without dying...HEHEHEHE... "AHEM...my phone, my phone charger, my w-" "how's your mom by the way?" I can see Ross was trying to keep in a laugh Max's face was RED now I finally let the smirk go on my lip me smirking mad him even more red! "....you have 5 seconds before I beat you...5" my eyes widen I jump up and run out the door as I hear him on three in the corner of my eye I see Katelyn running my direction then BAM I hear a sound of two people hitting each other, I turn too see Max and Katelyn both on the ground groaning and rubbing there heads....oops...

Hello guys!! So I haven't updated this since...FOREVER...um it's been about a year...and I don't remember where I was going with this story...oops...I'm gonna try too make a story out of this...yeet but anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this!!! Love you guys!!

-Bubble