Lyricstuck; Famous!Dirk X Vampire! Reader

(TW: #Cursing #NotMySong #LowkeyMyBabysitter'sAVampireInsperation #AU #TheGirlNextDoor #OnlyAboutLessThanHalfOfTheSong)

All the pin-up's in magazines,

Movie stars on the silver screen.  

Dirk stared at the his new neighbors from his window, he remembered that face. He never thought he would see such an amazing person like (y/n) (l/n) ever again since he became famous.

They'll do anything for me,

Can't you see?

The chatter of pop stars and idols was heard in Dirks house, he was having a party for all his friends and (y/n). "What do you need Mister Strider? Want more wine?"

 One of the girls hummed. Dirk shook his head, "No i'm good." 

He smiled as (y/n) walked up to him. "Hey Strider, I see you're pretty famous now." 

What you get is what you see, 

No more maybe is may believe.

(y/n) and Dirk danced around under the moonlight, (y/n)'s fangs glinting as she smiled. Dirk chuckled, his glasses left on the ground so his orange eyes could stare into the yellow eyes of his vampire date mate. 

She can give you everything you need.

What you need

(Y/n) left the male, who was currently asleep in his bed. They returned to their own home, readying themself to go out and get a bite to eat, they held out long enough around Dirk. (Y/n) refused to feed off Dirk, it wasn't right to them. They gave him whatever he needed, no matter how much he complained that he could watch himself.

She's the girl next door,

Nice but naughty,

A heart that's pure.

Dirk stared at (y/n), expressionless. "I- Dirk! I-I just. . " 

(Y/n) stuttered over their words while wiping the blood off of their chin, tears in their eyes. Dirk put his hand on the vampires cheek. "It's okay. You can stop hiding that you're a vampire. I've known anyways I don't get why you keep trying to hide it." 

"I love you, Dirk." 

Dirk smiled.

She's the girl next door,

Just for me!