Chapter 1 - Endings

Start from the beginning

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Bryce you're so arrogant

But I think I might love you

I wrote my corny love sick poem in the back of my book and drew a heart around it.

Bryce has been my one and only crush for as long as I can remember. I remember the first day I saw him, it was freshman year, when he had just moved here.

I was standing at my locker when he walked through the door and I froze along with every other female who saw him.

He looked like a sun kissed god. Tall and lean, with a surfer boy look, to match his finger combed blonde hair, caramel brown eyes and captivating smile.

I was lost looking at him. He was and still is the cutest guy ever to me.

I have had other mild crushes here and there, but through it all, I have always lusted after Bryce, I refuse to call him Luke and be like all his groupies.

Ever since he moved here he became popular with both the guys and the girls for his good looks and wealth, always throwing the most epic parties. Well, that's what I've always heard since I've never been.

You may call me a nerd because I'm not popular or apart of the popular crowd.

I spend most of my lunch time in the library reading. I don't care about the latest fashion, hairstyles or makeup. I don't party or have boyfriends, I am still a virgin and has never been kissed by a boy.

Well maybe once, but it was just a peck on the lip, I don't think anyone really count those.

At the end of the day, I am just simply me.

The nerd in all your AP classes and at the moment, the valedictorian for my class.

My mocha brown hair is long and down to my back, I'm not tall, but I'm not short either, maybe 5'4. I have green eyes, which sometimes look grey, but not that anyone would notice since I wear glasses, I hate fighting with my contacts. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny, I'm more curvy.

I stop scribbling and put my hand down behind me and extend my open palm to Quinn who was sitting behind me and poking me, what she always does when passing notes. I close my hand around the note and look up to make sure Ms. Daniels is not paying attention to us and shes not, so i open the note in my book and read what she wrote:

Today is the last day of school, when are going to stop being chicken shit and go talk to Bryce? oh and since its the last party for us all together, you have to come to the party after graduation at Bryce house. I will not no for an answer.

I wrote back: I am not any kind of shit. I just dont know how he will react, Ive never really had a real conversation with him to know how he would react. I heard he can be a bit rude at times. i think I'll just go to the party and do it then.

I passed the note back to her and heard squeal 30 seconds later.

"Ms. Willis is there something you would like to share with the class or spend your last day in detention?" I heard Ms. Daniels ask Quinn. Quinn is a goof ball but also had the mouth of a sailor if you piss her off, so i was clearly expecting her stupid response before she even said it.

"I was just shocked and yelped because i just remembered my period was due today and was just about to ask you if you had any pads? i mean if you aren't past the age for such things. " she said.

The class laughed at her retardedness and then resumed to order until the bell rang. We walked out of class and i went to my locker to clean out all of my remaining things but not before promising to meet Quinn and Cara in the parking lot.