Winifred & Faith Room

Faith looks into the open door. Quietly watching as Winifred pushes a stray hair behind her ear before turning the page of the book she's reading.

Winifred turns her head. "What wrong, love?" 

"You wanna go out for dinner tonight." Faith says

Winifred gracefully stands up to walk up in front of the slayer, "I would love to go out  tonight."

"Where would you like to go?" Faith asks

"Anywhere." Winifred smiles, before frowning. "I better figure out something for dinner quickly."

"They're gonna eat take-out. Fang's orders." Faith smirks

Huh? Winifred look confusedly at the slayer.

"He ordered me to take you out on a date and threw me the keys to his car." Faith smile.

Winifred chuckles quietly. "I guess that means you owe Angel"

Faith grins. "Well, we have been sleeping together for over a week. I thought it might be time to actually take you out for our first date"

Winifred laughs quietly.

"You wanna go to that new steak and seafood buffet" 

"That sounds great. Planning on seeing how long it will take for them to kick you out?" Winifred jokes and winks at the slayer, laughing at the pout she gets in response. 

"If they can't handle it, they shouldn't make it an all you can eat buffet!" 

Fred gently pressing her lips against the slayers before pulling away briefly to look in the slayers eyes before wrapping her arms around the slayers neck and tilting her head going in for a deeper, exploring kiss. Winifred feels her knees weaken slightly as she gently eases into the slayer's mouth, slowly stroking against her tongue before wrapping a hand in the dark tresses, pulling her in for a tighter fit. As Faith takes control of the kiss, Fred groans loudly as she sucks on her tongue. After a few minutes of battling, both women pull gently away, panting.

Fred swallows slightly before opening her eyes. Faith watches silently as Winifred finally opens her eyes. Seeing the dark blue eyes staring back at her, Faith growls lowly, before pressing a quick hard kiss against the soft lips, before pulling away. "Babe, unless you want me to throw you on that bed right now, you might want to stop that."

Winifred purrs quietly, before leaning in and kissing along Faith's jaw line to nibble up behind her ear. "Wrong. And if you don't go shower, you may be the one thrown on the bed."

Faith smirks. "Definitely not the shy anymore, are you?"

"Go. Shower" Winifred narrows her eyes slightly.

Faith eyes open wide in surprise. "Kay. See you in an minutes"

---

Winifred sits on the bed, watching as Faith pulls her jeans on, leaving them undone as she pulls her shirt on, buttoning it quickly before tucking it in and zipping and buttoning her jeans making her way over to the bed, having picked up her boots to sit on the edge beside her to put them on.

"What are you wearing?" Faith pats Winifred gently on the leg after she finishes tying her laces.

"Blouse and skirt." Winifred finally stands, walking over to the closet and grabbing her own clothes to change into while turning back to watch Faith.

Faith, unconsciously watching as Fred changes. "Ready?"

"Let me grab my purse." Fred walks over to the dresser grabbing her purse.

"I ain't never been on a date before." Faith explains quietly.

Winifred looks at the slayer, shocked. "You've never…" sees Faith shaking her head she sighs quietly. "Well, we are a pair, aren't we?" 

Faith's dimples appear, "Let's head out before I decide to kiss you again."

Fred stops and turns around quickly. "Are you wanting another kiss?"

"Hell yeah!" Faith growls out and then groans as Fred pulls her in for a quick passionate kiss before releasing her. Blinking her eyes, Faith shakes her head to get her bearings. "Fuck."

Winifred grins. "Soon."

"Damn babe. Were you always like this? Faith asks 

"Not so much." Winifred grins. "I mean there wasn't the quickness that we have happening between us. Before it took time to develop." Fred smirks slightly before heading out to the main staircase to walk down them, seeing Angel lurking by the front counter, smirking at them.

"I think Fang's been listening in." Faith growls out.

"It wasn't like you were being quiet or anything." Angel smiles slightly.

"Thanks for the wheels." Faith says, before grinning as she feels Fred lace their fingers together.

Buffy stands outside break room, watching as the two walk out of the hotel. "Those two are hell on wheels."  

"You know? Fred soul calls out to the hurt and angry soul of the slayer" Angel glances out at the darkening sky. "I would say Faith could very easily fall in love with her." 

Buffy looks at Angel. "There's a very good chance that something serious is happening with those two. If you haven't noticed, Faith has been a lot more easy going and not so moody."

"I'm glad someone has a chance at happiness." Buffy said as she heads back to the break room.

"Me, too." Angel agrees quietly before walking into his office and gently shutting the door.