chapter 5

Tucker opened the door for the teenagers to see a swirling vortex of black, purple and green. "You just need to go through and you'll be in the lawn of the castle." Older Jazz said smiling reassuringly. The teenagers nodded and watched as older Tucker walked in, followed by a floating Valarie and Dani. Ember stayed behind,

"Tucker I'm gonna borrow one of your cars, I'm gonna go inform mitéra of........ Well, this" Ember yelled out to Tucker. "Kay, just tell her to come through this portal, I'm installing something on her human world portal, it's not finished." Older Tucker yelled back.

The teenagers went through the portal followed by older Jazz. Younger Jazz had a question in her mind that was quickly washes away seeing the castle. The castle was..... in one word....... Magnificent. If any castle could beat the the castle they saw before it'd have to be this one.

Not that it was much of a competition. Tucker's  castle had a modern theme to it. While the one in front of them was more Victorian looking. It was...... Well, huge. The castle was decorated in an equal and beautiful combination of violet and green. The 'lawn' as older Jazz had unfairly put it was large....... And guarded by guard ghosts.

As the teenagers and the futures went on to the castle door they found that the lawn was larger than it looked. Even the door was huge. The futures went in when two ghosts opened the door and made themselves welcome in what looked like a overgrown sitting room. The interior had the same color palate as the outside. The color of the ghost zone.

Jazz finally remembered her question, "hey um, ember mentioned something about a mitéra?" She asked. "Well, mitéra basically sees all of us -that is to say, team phantom- as her own children, we treat her like our mom. Not that we forgot mom or anything..... She's like......  An extra mom!" Future Jazz explained to herself.

"So who is this mitéra?" Asked Sam. "She's Pandora." Said older Tucker nonchalantly. Team phantom shrugged, with Pandora being one of the very few ghosts who are nice to them at their time. "What is this team phantom?" Asked Dash.

"Well, dash, if you had an ounce of brain in your head, then you'd realize, we help the ghost boy, as in Danny phantom. So we call ourselves team phantom." Answered Sam. Everyone but Dash and Paulina snickerd. At the comment. And Sam looked very pleased with herself.

"No, phantom is not your friend, you're not cool enough." Dash declared and set into his deep deep denial. The futures face palmed. Danny was very glad that Dash and Paulina- or anyone in Amitypark except his friends for that matter - did not have the brain capacity to link phantom back to Fenton. Otherwise he'd be in really big trouble.

"Soooo, hey, who was the queen? I mean we didn't recognize her, but you guys sure did." Asked Danny. The futures exchanged looks that could only be described by Lenny face. Dani opened her mouth, "we could tell you, but that'd ruin the surprise. So.... Nope not telling." She giggled.

"But what's so surprising about king and queen of ghost zone anyway?" Asked younger Tucker. "Oh there is..... Actually come here." Tucker told/asked Tucker. Younger tuck made his way to older one and the older Tucker whispered something to the younger that even Danny with his hearing powers couldn't catch.

The pasts watched as younger Tucker's face morfed into shock, smile and then his smile turned into a smirk. "Oh, so she's the queen" younger Tucker said to no one in particular and gave a smile that made a shiver run down Danny's spine....... Actually..... Wait..... He had an actual shiver down his spine.

Danny watched a familiar blue mist escape his mouth. And started panicking. Who was it now? Who could it be? He was super extra panicked to see fright Knight. Oh great, he was here to kill him and then his friends and maybe Dash and Paulina too.

Just as he was about to forget it and just go ghost, Valarie spoke up "Danny don't worry, fright Knight is a friend now." The teenagers stopped dead on their tracks, fright knight is a friend? The futures saw the look on the pasts faces. And aparantly someone had already informed fright knight of what happened.

"Don't worry, his loyalty is with the throne of the phantom zone, it was just that Pariah was in the throne before." Assured Dani. And..... Wait...... Was fright knight actually smiling? Well, the future sure is different so why the heck not thought team phantom.

"Lord Foley, lady huntress, princess, I assume you're here for the uh..... Invention?" Asked fright knight. "Uh yeah, but where's the king?" Fright knight pauses for a while before answering, "he has today off, I believe he's sleeping in." "Sleeping in huh?" Valarie asks with a mischievous smile.

"I must implore to stop you from waking the king up unless it's a very urgent matter, but then again..." He glances at the pasts, "it's already a very urgent matter." He finished. The futures, aside from fright knight, all grinned. The pasts exchanged glances.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go destroy a Royal nap!!." Exclaimed Dani. "Uh, you know Dani, you're a royal too." Said older Tucker. Dani waves her hands dismissively. "Minor details." And team phantom and Valarie shakes their heads as they walk down some hallways.

A flight of stairs and a couple dozen yards walking later they stop in front of a vast door. Elegance practically dripping from the entire corridor. Older Tucker asks,"should we knock? ". The futures look at each other, and simultaneously says, "nah" and they push open the door to the ghost king's bedroom.

==========

I'm on a roll. Three chapters in three days? You guys should be proud of me.