chapter 10

Team phantom (the younger) Paulina and Dash was lounging in the sitting room they came into when they arrived with Tucker. Danny phantom (at least in the idiots cases) captured Vlad and took him somewhere to keep him locked up. Though they couldn't find older Fenton anywhere after phantom left. 😑😑😑😑

So there they were, sitting in a room in the future ghost zone with the queen, a lord, a huntress who was holding hands with the lord making Tucker blush, a girl halfa, and a full time ghost.

Maddie Fenton gave up on the time machine- couch- thing. And decided to leave, she had to go back to Jack to make sure he didn't find the fudge, her daughter went to help her out in case he did. And so it went........

After a while phantom came back and Paulina started well..... Paulinaing. She grabbed his arm and practically latched herself on to him. Phantom made his hand intangible and easily took it out. Sam, both of them were practically fuming.

"Hey, yeah Paulina, I get that you used to like me and all, but I'm a married ghost" the look on Paulina's face was beyond shocked, phantom is married?!? Ghosts can get married?!?!?! "But- but- but..... " she didn't exactly find a good response to that.

"Woah!!! You're married?!?! To who?!?!" Asked ever the fanboy Dsah. Tucker (both), jazz,  Dani and Valarie  tried to stifle their laughter, phantom, Danny, Sam (both) looked uneasy, Pandora decided to intervene.

"My Lady,..." She strategically addressed older Sam, ".. I must take my leave now, a lot to do in my castle." She left distracting the annoying people from phantom's married life.... Though everyone knew Paulina would remember eventually, so they did their best to distract them.

"Well, your time machine's toast." Said older Tucker joyfully. Younger Danny seemed to be remembering his problems again and began panicking. "Oh my god, the machine's broken, we're in the future and... And...." He began to almost hyperventilate.

"Woah, woah, woah, you're not stuck." Reassured future Sam seeing everyone from the past was panicking too. "We're not?" Asked the pasts hopefully. "Yeah, you're not, we'll definitely find a way to get you guys back." The pasts relaxed a little bit.

And then phantom had a lightbulb moment, "how did I not think about this before??!?!" He exclaimed. "Think about what?" "Clockwork!!!" He practically yelled to his pasts. Team phantom understood, but as for dash and Paulina.....

"Who's clockwork?" Asked the idiotic dash. "Clockwork is a friend
He'll help us." Explained Dani. "So, this clockwork guy can send us back to our time?" Asks Paulina. "Well, yeah, sure he can." Said. Valarie. The pasts begin to rejoice. They could go back!!

Phantom spoke this time, "well, I'll be off, I'm sure you'll all find the king when talking to clockwork." He gave a mischievous smile, and a two fingered salute before he turned intangible and flew off.

"But but WHO'S YOUR WIFE?!?!?!?!" Cried Paulina one last time and the futures facepalmed.

*****le mystical time skip******

The future Sam or the queen of the phantom zone took the pasts to clockwork's tower. The annoying duo kept up with their overall annoyingness.

"Hey what's that?" "A clock" "what's that?" "A clock" "what's that?" "Look, practically everything you see here is a freaking CLOCK!!!!" Exclaimed queen Sam getting tired of Paulina and her stupid questions.

"Hello, your Majesty, I assume, you're here to send the people of the past home?" Came a voice. The people in the room turned to see clockwork in all his timey glory accompanied by the king of the ghost zone. "You assume correct, you can send them back right clockwork?" Asked older Sam.

"Of course I can." Clockwork says and he snaps his fingers.

*********

"Woah, what?!?!" Team phantom, Dash and Paulina find themselves at the Fenton works. The old Fenton works where they were before the noise, the stuff all the same save a missing couch time machine. And then Jack..........

"Danny boy, look what I built" Jack Fenton exclaimed. "This baby will make all those ghost forget upto five hours of memories!!!" He exclaimed all the while running and waving the gun he was building around.

And then he tripped. His finger coiled around the trigger and hit a mirror, the ray that came from the gun start to ricochet all over the Fenton lab and finally hit the teenagers.

Well apparently, it works on humans too....

============

I'm done. Just done, I am so very done. Welp, nice knowing you people who were tricked into thinking this was worth a read (mwahahahahahaha cough cough)

Anywhoo, bye people!!