~Kisses~

Bako
It had been about a week since you started dating Bako, and you've never been happier. But ever since he had started a new painting of you (with your consent of course) you haven't been able to get his attention. Until one day you had had enough. You made your way up to his room and very stealthily opened the door to still find your azure haired boyfriend painting. You stared at him in hope he would notice your presence, yet after a few minutes he still didn't move. You pouted, until an idea popped in your head. You silently closed the door and made your way toward the unsuspecting male. You then snuck your hands around his back and hugged him from behind. He jumped at this action.
"(Y/n)!?" He yelped in surprise making him drop the brush he was holding. "W-what are you doing?!"
"Ever since you started painting you haven't been payed attention to me," you pouted.
He smiled and turned so he could hug you back. "I'm sorry for neglecting my beautiful girlfriend." You smiled at the comment. "How about a kiss to make it up to you?" He questioned while nuzzling into your hair.
You blushed at what Bako had said, but slowly nodded your head. The male then pulled away and started peppering your face with kisses.
"B-Bako," you giggled, "That tickles."
"Oh?" He hummed. But I thought you wanted my attention, he stopped only to capture your lips instead. It was sweet as if he was saying he was sorry. Sadly it ended to soon for your needs. He pulled you into another hug and whispered "I love you."

Ryo
Ryo had asked you to help him memorize a play, so as the considerate girlfriend you were you gladly chose to help him. The play was called "The hillside." It was about two friends that grew up together but suddenly one had to move away. They then meet up again at the hillside they used to play at as kids. Over time they gradually develop feelings for each other and start a new chapter in their lives. Now being the person Ryo was he specifically chose this play because it had a kiss scene in it.
Ryo started reading, "Melanie, we've known each other for so long, but my heart feels like we've know each other longer."
"Oh Adam, I had hoped you felt the same. For I as well cannot hide these many emotions welled up inside me," you continued. You two had continued to read from the script until you reached the kissing scene.
"Promise me that you'll never leave me again," you said in an almost whisper tone. Ryo dropped the script and pulled you in by the waist. "I promise," was all he said before he kissed you.
Your eyes widened in shock as you were trying to comprehend what had happened. Slowly you started to melt into the kiss. Wrapping your arms around his neck you pulled him closer. You two pulled away a moment later because of the lack of air. Ryo stared into your eyes and smiled "My Angel."

Kaito
Bored, that was the only word you could describe what you felt like at this moment. You were in Kaito's room laying on his bed while he sat on the floor with his back to the bed. You watched as he flipped another page of the book, you sighed.
"Kaito," You whined.
"Hmm," was all the answer you got from the male.
You frowned, kaito wasn't the most affectionate person you knew, but he sure as hell could pay attention to his significant other. You sat up and slid your way to the male from the bed. You wrapped your hands around his neck in an attempt to put his book down. He intertwined one of his hands with yours and gave the inside of your hands a quick kiss. This surprised you.
"He looked up from his book, "What? You wanted to get my attention right." He stated matter of factly.
You smiled and leaned down to peck his cheek. He blushed at this and quickly turned away. You giggled at this, how could this 'know it all genius' be so cute. You once again leaned down to give him a peck, only to have your arm pulled. You were pulled into a short yet passionate kiss. He pulled away and said, "You know not to try and and outsmart me, because you know I'll find a way around you." The male put down his book to be greeted by your flushed face instead. He chuckled to himself as he stood up to put up his book. You just stayed there and thought about what the hell had just happened. You now knew to not tease your cunning boyfriend.

Jin
You and Jin had been upstairs watching the new Rings movie that just came out. You two were snuggled up in a blanket on the couch. We all know that Jin loves horror movies, but can you believe that his girlfriend is just the opposite. You were snuggled up so tight next to Jin in suspense in what was to pop out at you on the screen. Jin looked down to see a scared (y/n) clinging onto the blanket for dear life. He smiled as he then wrapped his arm around her for comfort. The movie had just hit a climax where the ghost was coming out of the tv. (Y/n) clung to Jin tighter, and all of a sudden 'SCREAM! (Y/n) jumped at the sudden jump scare. What she didn't notice was she jumped into Jin's lap in the process of doing so. Jin chuckled at her cute action and paused the movie. (Y/n) had her face hidden in his neck and was desperately clinging onto his shoulders to support her unsteady breathes. Jin helped (y/n) pull her leg over him so she was sitting on his lap. He kissed the side of her neck in hopes it would calm the shaken female down.
"(Y/n) you know I'm not going to let anything harm you right?" Jin started. She nodded as she lifted her head to look Jin in the eyes. He smiled and lifted a hand to her cheek wiping a tear away. "I love you, even though you can't handle horror movies," Jin said with a little chuckle at the end. (Y/n) poked her lip out and pouted. He took that as a chance to kiss her, and he did. Her eyes opened for a second before she closed them to kiss back. They pulled away and layed down on the couch. (Y/n) snuggled up on Jin's chest and said very softly yet he could still hear her.
"I love you Jin."

Ren
Ren was playing the piano in his room as a certain (h/c) haired girl was walking by. She stopped and open the door quietly to be greeted by a sweet melody. She stood in the doorway listening as he continued to play. Once he was done he heard clapping and quickly turned around to see who it was. "Hello my Muse, I didn't know you liked to sneak around."
She blushed at this, "N-no I didn't mean to," she stuttered. "It's just I heard you playing and it sounded really good and plus I wanted to see you."
Ren smiled at this and motioned for the girl to come closer. She walked over to the raven haired musician to only be pulled down onto his lap. She was now straddling him. (Y/n)'s face flushed a bright red and hid her face in his chest. He smiled at this and kissed her head. "Your so cute," he cooed in her ear. The tone in his voice made the girl shiver. Ren then started to pepper her neck in butterfly kisses which resulted in the girl giggling. She lifted her head and placed her hands on his cheeks. He leaned into them closing his eyes in the process. "I love your hands my Muse," Ren said as he hugged you closer to his chest. "They're so small and soft, and what's best is that they're only mine." (Y/n) smiled at his comment and leaned up to pull him into a sweet kiss. He immediately kissed back lifting a hand just above her neck to deepen the kiss. After a few minutes of what (y/n) called 'heaven' they pulled away leaving a trail of saliva in between them.
"I love you Ren," (y/n) said in a whisper voice.
Ren chuckled and kissed her cheek," I love you to My Muse."

Alex
Alex had been sleeping in today because of a ridiculously long essay he had to write. You being the worrisome kind of person went on to check in on him. As you approached his door you could hear faint snores. You covered your mouth as to not laugh out loud at your noisy boyfriend. You opened the door and stepped inside making sure to not make any noise in the process. Alex had all the covers pushed off him and had his head in the pillow while laying on his stomach. You walked up and sat next to him making sure to not wake him yet. You laid next to him and kissed the side of his face. "Time to get up sleepy head," you cooed into his ear. He groaned at this but rolled over anyway. He opened his eyes to see you now laying on his chest staring at him with a loving look in your eyes. He smiled and wrapped an arm around your waist as he pulled you next to him. He laid you so that he was nuzzling your chest while you hugged his neck and head. He sighed happily, "I could get used to waking up like this." The animal lover was not much of a speaker but affection was something he did not lack. You stroked his hair as he breathed in your scent. You wrapped your leg around his waist in an attempt to pull him closer. He looked up at you as you cupped his face. You both leaned in for a passionate morning kiss. He held the back of your neck as a way of deepening it but had to pull away all to quickly for the need of air. Though you weren't done just yet, you started to leave butterfly kisses around his face. He grinned and cupped your face. You both layed back down in a comfortable silence. You two spent the rest of the morning cuddling.

________________________________

Hope you enjoy! Hasn't been edited yet.