~The Confession~

Bako
"Are you okay (y/n), you've been off today. Is something wrong?" The azure male asked worriedly to the girl. She'd been spacing out more thank usual.
"I-it's nothing to worry about," she replied rather quickly.
"Of course it is if it's with you!" Bako snapped back.
(Y/n) flinched at the sudden raise of his voice.
"(Y/n) no wait! I'm sorry I yelled, it's just I haven't been able to think straight for a while."
"I-it's ok Bako. I've actually been meaning to tell you something," the girl cautiously made her way closer to the male.
" I think I l-like you Bako. Ever since I've met you I've been getting a different feeling. A feeling that I only notice when I'm around you."
"......"
(Y/n) starts to get worried at the silence, "Bako?" Yet her question was answered when the azure male wrapped her up into a crushing hug.
"You r-really mean it?" Bako questions with tears in his eyes.
"Yes, I really like you," (y/n) wraps her arms around his neck and returns the hug.
"I-I'm so happy, thank you (y/n). I love you."
"I love you too Bako."

Ryo
"Ryo!" (Y/n) yelled while jumping onto Ryo's back.
"W-whoa (y/n)! Calm down. What's got you so excited?" Ryo said while chuckling with her.
"Oh right! Come with me!" she said while pulling on his hand.
'What's gotten into her today' Ryo thought while grinning at the excited (h/c) haired girl.
(Y/n) stepped through the sliding doors into the backyard with Ryo not far behind. She led him under a tree near the fence and sat down.
"So My Angel what did you want to do here?"
"I actually wanted to tell you something." (Y/n) said while trying to hide her blush. She gathered as much courage as she could and looked Ryo in the eyes. "I-I love you!" She yelled rather quickly.
At this point Ryo already had her in his arms.
"Me to, (y/n) I love you so much my Angel.
Even after everything I put you through, you still choose me? I can't even show you how much I love you."
(Y/n) broke away from the hug just enough to look at Ryo's smiling face. She quickly pecked his cheek and hid her flushed cheeks in the crook of his neck.
Ryo kissed the side of her head and returned the loving gesture as they sat in each other's embrace.

Kaito
After about three hours of pleading and whining you finally got Kaito to take you to the park.
"So did you come here to just sit here or are you going to talk?" Kaito said in an annoyed voice.
(Y/n) was staring out into the pond, "W-what, oh yea just, I wanted to tell you something beforehand."
"Well it better be important, it's not a good idea to leave Ryo alone at the house."
"Ok then here goes." (Y/n) breathes in and very quietly says, "kaito I like you."
Kaito stares at the girl and gives her a confused look.
(Y/n) once again confesses but in a slightly louder voice, "K-kaito I think I like you."
The crimson haired male's face turned a bright shade of red as he realized what the girl just said.
After a moment of silence (y/n) got up and started to walk away from the bench to have the male quickly pull her in to an embrace.
Tucking his chin in her shoulder Kaito was feeling as if what he heard was just a trick of the mind. "I guess I like you too," he said in a rather quiet tone.
Tears started to brim (y/n)'s eyes as she hugged the male back with equal emotion.
"(Y/n) you are mine, and mine alone."

Jin
The shy male was up in his room watching the new horror movie that came out that day. The movie was just at its climax as he heard a small knock on his door. Pausing his movie the male reluctantly got up and went to check who it could be. As he opened the door he saw a nervous looking (y/n) that was fidgeting with her hands.
"O-oh hey Jin," (y/n) said with tinted cheeks. "C-can I talk to you about something."
"Of course,"Jin said in a confused yet happy tone. He motioned for her to come inside his room.
When first walking in (y/n) could tell that Jin was in the mist of watching a movie. The lingering smell of popcorn still in the air, while the only light was coming from the tv. She quietly walked over to the tv and sat down, Jin sitting down right after.
"So what was it that you needed to talk about with me?" Jin said in a rather worried tone.
"S-so about that," (y/n) started, stuttering a bit. "Jin ever since I met you you've been so kind and understanding towards me. A-and I think over the time I got to really know you I might've started to like you." The (h/c) haired girl looked down in her hands as some sort of comfort for a rejection waiting to come, Instead she felt a large yet warm hand grab her own.
"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that," the auburn haired male said quite seriously to the girl. "I love you (y/n), ever since we met I knew that you had to mine." The male wasted no time in wrapping the surprised yet happy girl in a embrace.
(Y/n) gladly accepted the embrace with equal to more amounts of affection. After breaking the embrace the two sat down to watch the rest of the movie Jin had bought in each other's arms.

Ren
The (h/c) haired girl had just finished the last note on her song as the sun finally set. The song had so many different feelings in it, and all for a boy who stole her heart. The boy or should we say young musician had a knack for acting gentlemanly toward the girl. The way he would call her "My Muse" would send her heart fluttering. At some point (y/n) couldn't keep her feelings in anymore. So as the only way of comfort for her, the girl wrote a song. The (h/c) haired girl went over to the piano in her room and started out playing very softly as to help her pick up the tune of the song. Then as easily as we breathe, lyrics containing all the girls emotions came flowing out. Yet a certain raven haired male was outside her door listening to her. The male had to fallen for this girl, she was his everything, his beautiful muse. When the girl had hit the last note on the piano, she heard clapping. Turning around quickly the girl saw a certain musician that set her heart on fire. He walked over and stood in front of the girl, not wasting and minute he held out his hand in hope she would take it.
The girl gladly took his hand only for him to pull her in close. Their heads barely touching, her eyes locked with the male as their noses touched ever so slightly.
Ren broke the silence in a deep voice as if a low growl. "I love you."
The (h/c) female smiled and pressed her body closer to the male. "I love you to."
"Can I kiss you," the raven male said as he stared at her lips.
She came closer, her lips barley brushing his and she answered. "You didn't have to ask." Her voice was just above a whisper as their eyes locked once more.
He smiled, of course My Muse.

Alex
It was early in morning and the animal lover had gotten up to feed the dogs. As he was walking outside he noticed a certain (h/c) haired girl playing with Oberon. The giant of a dog was gingerly licking her face as he was getting his ears scratched. A smile creeped onto the males face as he opened the door to the backyard. The girl heard the door being slid open and turned towards it.
"Hey Alex," she said with a smile as Oberon ran to the male.
"Hey (y/n), why are you up so early?"
"Oh, I was just think about some things," she said with a light blush on her cheeks.
Alex looked at the girl with a puzzled expression on his face but soon chose to go back to petting the giant dog in front of him. "I can listen to any troubles you have," said the male in a quiet voice. "I'm always here for you." The said male smiled at the girl.
"A-actually there is something I need to tell you. Ever since I remembered back when we were little I've been thinking about what you said."
"About protecting you?" Alex questioned. "Because I swear I won't let anyone near you that'll try and take you away from me." Alex had a serious look on his face while he turned to face the flustered female in front of him.
"N-not exactly that part." She stopped to look to the male to find out he had been staring at her. She turned and looked away still trying to hide her blush. "The part where you said you'd always be with me."
Alex was concentrating on where she was going with this, and what might come out of her mouth.
"Alex," she began, "I-i love you." At this point (y/n)'s face was so flushed not even turning away could hide it.
They sat in silence for a moment before the male spoke up. "I love you to (y/n)," Alex said with a rare bright smile.
(Y/n) got up and ran to the male and jumped in his arms. He picked her up and spun themselves as she giggled at his action. After the spinning had slowed, Alex sat the (h/c) haired girl down on the ground and embraced her. She then stood up on her tip toes to peck him on the cheek. But when she did the male looked down causing their lips to meet. What surprised them at first turned into a short but sweet kiss. They then spent the rest of the morning playing with Oberon.

________________________________
Very sorry for the wait, I have been on vacation this week and I finally got the chance to finish the stories. Some of them might be a little to long or short. Once again I hope you like it. Enjoy!