Chapter 3

Ash's pov

When my phone ring I sigh, I already knew who it was and I didn't want to talk to her.

It went to voicemail, but it started ringing again. I groan frustrated and lifted the phone.

''What is it Maddie?'' I try not to sound like an asshole.

''Come down to the diner.'' She spoke in a weird voice.

''Why?'' I growl at her, Me and her had a deal, I was to marry her so that she can get treatment and once The Cancer went away, we were going to get divorce, It did went away but she still didn't want to divorce me. I was bitter towards her and she knew this, yet she still wanted to stay married.

I lost Dylan because of her, she threw the friendship card on me, and I couldn't say no to her.

''Just do it, I guarantee you that you'll want to see this.'' She replies still whispering.

''Ok, I'll be there in fifteen minutes.'' I gave in and hung up the phone.

I drove my 02 impala down to the diner, and as I was parking my car I saw that 2012 mustang cobra parked on the next parking spot.

Jeesh those cars are just coming out, this people must be loaded, a bit obnoxious if you ask me.

I got out of my car and walked towards the door, and then the door came open fast and two guys came out laughing, when I heard that laugh I froze making me bump in to those two guys.

Making one of them, fall down to the ground.

''Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, you alright?'' I rant, while trying to look at the guy's face.

As soon as the man lifted his head up, I was shocked, my world stop and it was just me and Dylan there.

He stare at me with those beautiful eyes of his, I remember when I was chasing him back in High school, and all those feelings came back with a passion, Well technically they never left. A very angry voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

''Of course he's not ok, why don't you look where you're going, come on Dylan love, let's get out of here.'' The man bit off angrily, while glaring at me, wait did he say love? Does that mean they're together?

''Dylan?'' I stammer not believing my eyes, I heard a scoff, and I turn to look at the rude man.

''Oh great another rude person that you know, really proud of the people that you know babe, I mean really first the awful waitress and now this one, jeesh as soon as we get married we are changing your place of birth and we will never speak of this place, k hunny.'' The man spoke with so much confidence.

And all I got from his rumbling was that Dylan was getting married to him.

''You're getting married?'' I questioned Dylan.

I look in to his eyes, and he stare at me I could tell there was still a little hint of love in there for me, but I wasn't sure about that.

He sighs and spoke ''Eddie love, meet Ash, we went to the same High school together.'' He tells the other man, as he made his way towards Eddie he wrap his arms around the other man's waist, like I used to do to him.

That piss me off, I turn him gay, and he was supposed to love me, marry me not this tool.

''We were more than just people who went to the same school together.'' I deadpanned while glaring at his arms trying to make them to come and wrap themselves around my waist, not this asshole's.

''Yeah well why dwell on the Past, Let's go babe, goodbye Ash.'' Dylan drawls with boredom dripping from his voice and walked away with his boyfriend, leaving me standing there.

I regretted what I did to him back in high school, I wanted him back and now I'm too late.

I turn to look at him and the fiancée, it figures I chuckle humorless as I saw them getting in that mustang 2012 cobra, Dylan was driving it.

He's getting married, and he seems happy.

It hit me than. I'm doomed because I'm still in love with that boy.

Author's note: Sorry lovelies, I'm trying a new app, Dreame to see how it goes, if you're interested in reading more of the KTMH please go there and read!   

https://www.dreame.com/user?authorId=eVAgojQS5v10gbDMTSsLMQ%3D%3D