Chapter 2

Dylan's pov

Our flight got there on time. We were going to stay at my parent's house.

I was really not looking forward to this Weekend; Eddie on the other hand was having too damn much fun.

He went to rent us a Mustang Cobra 2012, my favorite car of all time.

I smile at him; He of course gave me his cheeky smile.

‘’I figured I keep my man happy.’’ He pipes with a huge grinned on his face; I raised an eyebrow questioning his choice of words.

‘’Well I’m your date for this weekend, so why not have a little fun besides we can both afford it.’’ He shrugs his shoulders as he tells me and I just shake my head at my best friend.

Later on

‘’I’m hungry D.’’ Eddie whines, as I was finishing unpacking the last of my luggage, my parents loved Eddie and ask me when was the wedding.

I rolled my eyes and sigh at the man child whining about being hungry.

‘’Come on than love, we'll go to my favorite diner.’’ I smile at him and he started jumping up and down, like that commercial of that dog, where they're announcing that bacon commercial. I chuckle and grab the very hyper Eddie.

Once we got there, well everyone was just staring at us, some I knew and some I didn’t. But of course the car had a lot to do with that.

As we sat on a booth, a waitress came to get our orders.

‘’Hello my name is Maddie, may I take your order?’’ She asks us as she took out a pad and pen.

I stare at her; she looked tired, pale and so old. She huffed and lifts her head to meet my eyes, as soon as she saw me her eyes got wide open with surprise.