A Reminder.....

Hello everyone(^.^) I just wanted to talk about something real quick that has been irritating me😒😒😒

This one shot book was created for readers, who wanted to hear more about the couples of Us? Together?. I don't know if y'all know what a one shot book is, so I'll explain. A one shot book is where either: the author writes the one shots or the readers request a scene between two (or one) of the characters.

My book is a mixer of both. Yes, I make my own one shots, but that doesn't mean that the whole book is going to be that way. Like I said before, this book was made for the readers who wanted to read more scenes between the couple that I didn't focus on. So guys in order for me to update, I need a scene between the couple of your choice.

When you comment things like:
"Update!"
"UPDATE"
"Update please"
"I request that you update" 😒

I understand, you love the book and you can't wait for more to come out, but this ain't gonna help with my process. You need to realize that I am also human and I do have a life- everyone does. And on top of that, I have writer's block, I don't want to give you shitty chapters. I have to outline and give descriptive details. This all doesn't come from the top of my head, so it takes time. I would like to apologize for not updating for the last month and just a heads up, I will be getting a job so there won't be a schedule for when I update. Just please be understanding that I will eventually update, I'm not gonna leaving you hanging forever.

Okay, I'm done, laters ╥﹏╥