“Hey.” Victoria said “What happened to… Gabe and who else?”

“Bill.” we said together.

“Sorry, I should have warned you.”

“No its okay were going to get them back later. For now do you wanna come stay with us in our room?”

“Yeah sure. I don’t think I can take another night of Ryland’s snoring.” she grabbed her stuff and joined us in our room. We took turns in the shower and then decided that we would all sleep in the bed closest to the window.

“So either of you got a boy waiting for you back home?” she said out of nowhere. I was taken aback I wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell her about Taylor.

“Nope.” Callie said. “I’m free as a bird.”

“What about you Non?”

“Uh…yeah… no… I don’t know.”

“That sound’s like one confusing relationship.” I felt Callie kick me under the covers. Telling me to tell the truth.

“No, I just broke up with my boyfriend.” I said “Oh shoot I didn’t tell Travis yet, so please don’t say anything.”

“Why didn’t you tell him I thought you guys were so close.”

“Well I didn’t want things to get out of hand back home.”

“Secrets don’t make friends.”

“Uh, what was that?” Callie asked.

“It’s sort of a motto. There are no secrets on tour cause most likely it comes out and hurts someone so instead we just tell each other the truth. We don’t keep secrets.” I didn’t like where this was going. “But since your new to this whole touring thing I’ll keep your secret don’t worry, my lips are sealed.”

“You know you better tell him soon.” Callie said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah I know.” I said turning over. “I’m going to sleep now k.”

“Night Non. Night Callie.” Vicky said

“Night Vicky. Night Non.”

“Night Callie. Night Vicky.” we all laughed at the Walton’s moment we just had and drifted off to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************

The next day Callie and I got up early leaving Victoria to sleep we didn’t want her to get caught in the cross fire. We headed to the TAI bus first and went to Bill’s bunk. We worked fast and silently hoping that we wouldn’t get caught. Then we headed to the Cobra bus and went to Gabe’s bunk this being an off day they probably wouldn’t see what we did until much later in the day.

Later that day all we heard were the screams of Gabe and Bill. Callie and I just smiled they must have found our little surprise. A Boa Python in each of their beds big enough so that I would scare them, but small enough that we could easily return them to the store before we left for the venue.

They came running over to us. “You guys have got to come see this.” Gabe said grabbing Callie’s hand. I followed closely behind trying to keep a strait face. “that thing is huge.” I looked at the snake, the snake was no more than three feet long on a good day. I leaned over and put my hand out to grab it.

“Don’t touch it.” Bill said pulling me back. I just laughed and picked up the snake quickly so he couldn’t stop me.

“Are the big boys afraid of the little old snake.” I said wrapping it around my wrist. They stared in awe at me holding the snake. “Put your Fangs up Gabe.” Callie and I burst out laughing. They still hadn’t caught on. “Come on Callie lets get them back to the Pet store they said have them back by noon.”