Pool Time and Discharged

Start from the beginning

"Akeno my arms are changing again. I need you"

"Ok I'm coming" Akeno said then ran up to me.

We walked into a locker room and I sat on a bench.

"The power built up again" I said to her.

"Why is this even happening? Akeno asked.

"Its because I needed to sacrifice something to Rex in order to be able to balance break since I had only activated it a month before" I explained.

"Well I hope it stops at some point" Akeno says.

"I hope it does too. I'll have to talk to Rex at some point about that. Now let's get this over with"

Akeno starts to look seductive. She kneels down then starts licking and sucking my left hand and fingers. She made erotic noises as she did. I didn't know why she did it but for some reason it felt good.

"You look so hot when your pleasured, I kind of want to know how you look when your riving in pain" Akeno said blushing as she played with my finger after my hands went back to normal.

"For one I thought I was hot all the time by everyone. And two you know I have a high pain tolerance. But I can feel pain" I say back.

Akeno then crawled up on to my lap and looked at me.

"And I want to feel you touch my entire body"

"I love you Akeno, but do you really think right now it the best time"

"I love you too (Y/n), we're all alone no one will find out"

We then began to make out using our tongues to explore each other's mouths. Then as Akeno went to take of my shirt the door slammed open. I could feel a dark aura but weirdly it wasn't as strong as it was if Akeno did this before I started dating the girls.
I looked to see Rias standing in the door way.

"Hey Rias what do you need" Akeno said as she got off of me Smiled.

"I was worried since you were taking a while" Rias says.

"We agreed that we could seduce him and do 'it' with him" she chimed.

"Touché Akeno, you finished with the power drain so let's finish cleaning the pool so we could show him what we bought for him to see" she said and winked at Akeno.

"Ok let's go" Akeno said and walked out of the locker room with Rias.

I got up and walked out of the locker room. We finished cleaning the pool and then Akeno filled the pool with water. After we were done with that we all changed our bathing suits.
I walked out of the locker room wearing a fox brand swim shorts.

(My personal swim shorts)

I saw the girls out side wearing their swim suits. Rias was wearing a white swim suit with gold rings. Akeno was wearing a red and blue swim suit with silver rings. Lily, Koneko, and Asia were wearing their school swim suits except Koneko was wearing a white swimming cap. And Xenovia was nowhere to be seen. I saw Issei looking at all the girls with lewd eyes. Kiba was already in the pool doing laps.