Pool Time and Discharged

Start from the beginning

"I still can't believe this happened. All relationships have completely changed, nothings the same between Devils, Angels, or Fallen Angels" Xenovia says after taking a sip of tea.

"That's why a meeting of this sort is happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated. I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on, I do have a theory however it has to do with Azazel. But everything will be ok" Rias says.

"I know Azazel doesn't want my sacred gear. But maybe do some research on it. I won't let anything happen to anyone here if something happens. You all know that" I say then look at Xenovia "And Xenovia you are included also, I won't let you die even if it costs me my life"

"But you just meet me-" Xenovia tried to say but got cut off by Lily.

"Xenovia don't try to argue back, he will do it even if you just met him. He did the same with me" Lily said then kissed me on the cheek.

"As you wish then" she replies.

Part 2.

It was Friday now about 9 o'clock in the morning and we had no school today. Everyone from the ORC were standing next to the school pool that hasn't been cleaned since the year before.

"Gross what is this crap" Issei said.

"It hasn't been used since last year" Akeno said and chuckled a little.

"We have to clean all of this" Issei grumbled.

"No duh idiot, the student council would of cleaned it today" I said to him.

"But how does it make sense for our club to clean the swimming pool" Xenovia asked.

"Its actually the student council's job as (Y/n) said, but we've taken it over to thank them for helping us with Kokabial. And on the plus side after we finish cleaning it the pool will be ours to use as often as we like for at least a little while" Rias says.

"Huh we have a pool!" Issei says the freezes then continues to speak "Yes!, I love cleaning pools I live for it. I just can't wait" then he raises both of his hands.

"And raise 2 hands if your just trying to be a pervert" Koneko says in her semi moot one voice.

I noticed something when she said that.

"Is it just me or is she starting to get less and less monotone since I meet her. And Issei might be hit a couple times by Asia" I thought.

Rias made a small motivational speech then we went to go change into our gym clothes in the locker rooms.

When we were changing Issei kept saying perverted things.

"G-string and Titty slings"

"Issei if you look at my girlfriends pervertedly I will punch you. Maybe I'll just let Asia hit you so you could see what your missing" I said to him as I was finishing up changing.

"Whatever. I don't know what your talking about" he said confused about the last part.

"Issei your as dense or more dense then Ichika form this manga I'm reading right now" Kiba said as he finished changing.

"I seriously don't know what your talking about" Issei said still confused.

"Nevermind then, I'll just let you figure it out, because I'm not going to tell you" I said then walked out of the locker room.

When I came out of the locker room the girls were next to the pool. Then after a few minutes Kiba and Issei came out of the locker room. Akeno made a whirlpool draining the pool and everything in it. After that we started to clean the pool, but after a little bit my hands started to turn into dragon hands.