Chapter Six: Traffic Court

Start from the beginning

"Dad-gum!" Mater was excited. He rolled over to what could be the button for the gate.

"How'd that be, Tuh-Mater?" Lightning asked.

"Cool-" Mare was just about to push the button, when-

"Mater!" Sheriff rolled up, as Mater moved away from the button. "What did I tell you about talkin' to the accused?" Lightning frowned at this.

Mater looked down at the ground. "To not to." He muttered.

"Well, quit yer yappin' and tow this delinquent road hazard to traffic court." Sheriff pushed the button, and the gate opened up.

Braedey rolled up to Sheriff. "Morning, Sheriff." He greeted.

Lightning then noticed something. "Hold on. How come Braedey's not in here with me?" He asked.

"The reason why?" Braedey turned to his partner. "It's easy. I slowed down because it was pitch dark last night, and I couldn't see a thing, and I then came across Sheriff, and we both chased you into town."

McQueen frowned. "So, you let me take the blame." He deduced, and Braedey couldn't help but smirk.

"Well, we'll talk later, Mater." Mater whispered to Lightning, then laughed, as he drove up behind Lightning, and hooked him up. "Haha. "Later, Mater." That's funny!"

" That's funny!"

~*~*~

"The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to order!" Sheriff announced.

As Lightning entered the building, whilst being pushed by Mater up to the 'Accused' section, the townspeople were furious of what had happened

"Hey, you scratched my paint! I ought take a blowtorch to you, man!" The lowrider snapped at him.

"You broke-a the road! You a very bad car!" The yellow Fiat spoke next.

"Fascist!" The Volkswagen added. "Commie!"

McQueen turned to Sheriff. "Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take? We gotta get to California, pronto."

Sheriff didn't budge. "Where's your lawyer?" He demanded.