Chapter 8

Applejack

I woke up and look at the time. Today is Saturday so I have no work or school. It's 9:00 A.m, i sigh and sat up. I went to the bathroom and saw Rainbow dash is there brushing her teeth. She look at me and smile, she gargle and I walk to her. "Hey, Aj." I just smile ang look at her. I grab my toothpaste and toothbrush and brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, Rainbow dash is watching me. I just ignore her and look back while brushing my teeth. She giggle, I look at her whike brushing my teeth and raised my eyebrows. She slowly remove her T-shirt and my eyes widen. "Wha- ar- o- oing-" I said but I think she don't understand me because I was brushing my teeth. Then she removed her pant, she's only wearing her bra and underwear and I close my eyes. I open the fossil and gargle, I wash my toothbrush and put it to the side. "What are you doing, Rainbow?! Aren't you showing any respect?" I ask her. "What are you saying, Aj? We're both girls here. And this is a bathroom, so of course I'm gonna take off my T-shirt and Pants. I'm taking a bath." She smiled and chuckle. "Unless you want to join me." She added. And I blush slightly.
"No thanks, Rd" I said and turn around walking to my room. But then, Rainbow dash grabbed my hand and pull me closer to her chest. She smiled at me and wants to kiss my lips. My eyes widen and hers are close, I close my eyes too.
But then I remember, That I'm going to kiss Rainbow Dash.  So I quickly push her and slap her. I quickly run to my room and lock it. I can feel my heart beat is going fast. "What is happening to me?" I said and touch my lips."That was close." I said to myself.

Rainbow Dash

Applejack slap me and she run to her room. I touch my check where she slap me. I just smile and take a Shower.
After that. I wear my clothes and went outside to chill out, I saw Crystal Diamond is playing basketball. "Dude?" Crystal saw me and walk towards me holding a ball. She was shock because she saw I have a slap on my face. ((It mark. of course))
"Dude! What's that?!" She ask me and laugh. "Poor you. Is that from her?" She add and laugh more. 
I smirk and stole the ball from her. I bounce it and "SHOOT!!" Then Crystal Diamond get the ball and-- And I saw Applejack, she's wearing headphones and she sit in the bench. "Hey! Aj!" Crystal call Applejack, but she didn't hear her. "Oh. Guess she didn't hear me though" She said and continue playing basketball, Crystal gave me tge ball and shoot!

Meanwhile...

I was laying in the sofa, and get my phone. I saw my mom and sister text me. I just ignore them and put my phone to the side. I sigh and close my eyes.
Then I heard someone is sitting by my side. "Dude, you ok?" Crystal ask me and Ignore her. "Come on, dude. Cheer up." She said and stand up. She walks to her room and close the door.
Then I heard Applejack is humming. I quickly sat and toke my phone. She sits (one space) beside me. "She open her Laptop and I saw she is talking to her sister, I heard her sister is crying. "Sis *sob* I miss you so much. Can you come here?"
Applejack just smile. "Soon, Applebloom."
"But. I want to see you now."
"I'm here, sugarcube."
"Aj. *Applebloom Cries*"
But I can't take It anymore. I don't like any children to cry. I sat beside Aj, and she look at me. But I didn't. "Hey!" I said to Applebloom. Applebloom wipe her tears. "Who is she, Aj?" Applebloom ask Applejack. "She's my--" she was cut off by me. "Friend. And my name is Rainbow dash. You? What's you're name?"
"Ow. Hi, I'm Applebloom." She smile and so did Applejack.
I took the Laptop and Applejack Let me.
"Don't cry. You know, your sister Is doing her best to just see you."
"Really?"
"Of course. She even have a Present for you if she saw you." I smiled at her .
"Wow." She clap her hands and giggles
"So If you want to meet, Aj. You have to smile all the time and give Applejack a energy to make her smile. Okay?" I said to her and Applejack smiled at me....
"Yey! I will, Rainbow dash."
But then Big mac came. "Hey guys. We have to go, we're going to eat lunch, okay?"
Applejack took the Laptop. "Sure, Bigmac."
"Bye. Rainbow dash. And Applejack"
Applebloom wave as I end the video call. Applejack look at me and smile, thank you, Rainbow Dash.
"You're welcome, Aj. Anytime" She smile and walk to her Room.

I can feel my heartbeat is going fast. "What is happening to me? Am I really inlove with her?!"

See you guys.