Chapter 2

"It's simple. 30 days, dude. 30 days to make a girl fall in love with you. And of course, I'll be choosing the girl you'll play with" Crystal Diamond said. "Wait! Hold on! That's not even a punishment for Rainbow." Sunset shimmer replied. "Hey! Hey! I'm not done yet. As soon as she says "I love you" you tell her the truth, that this is just a punishment in our bet. That simple" Crystal Diamond explained.
"What a new punishment! It is quite brilliant! Especially when I tell you guys who is going to be our target." Rainbow dash friend laugh.
"Who?" Rainbow asked.

Then a cowgirl walks to the hall eating an Apple. Crystal Diamond pointed her to Rainbow. "Her." Crystal said.
While their watching Applejack. Applejack's Apple fell into the floor and she picked it. But suddenly the three girls stick something at her back and walk passed her, she didn't notice that. And she stand up then she throw the her apple that fell on the floor. "You've got to be kidding me. Dude, seriously?" Rainbow Dash stands up for what just her friend said. Rainbow was shocked because of that. Cuz Applejack is a cowgirl. "Why? Aren't you expert with the girls?" Pinkie pie asked Rainbow. "That's not even a girl. Dude, she's an alien. Out of this world" Sunset Shimmer added. "That's why you call it a punishment. It's supposed to be hard. If you don't like her, we have another opinion. You'll play a magic trick on the quad,..... with your dad." Rainbow have a serious look to Crystal Diamond. Crystal Diamond told to her like she was scaring her. "Are you trying to insult her?" Pinkie pie asked. "Option two." Sunset shimmer reply. "ONE" Rainbow dash friends was shocked for what she just said. "Wow? One? Seriously?" "Yes I'll take punishment number One" she said. Then Rainbow and her Friends look to Applejack while walking.
"I'm gonna make Applejack fall in love with me." Rainbow smiled.
((Then they go to their classes))

  Applejack walk to the locker to see her best friend.

"Hey, Raindrop!" Applejack surprised Raindrop. And Raindrop quickly closed her locker. "Oh my god Aj, You almost killed me" Raindrop said. Raindrop is Rainbow dash twin sister, and yeah Raindrop is Applejack best friend. Applejack giggled. "What happened to you? Where have you been, anyway?" Raindrop asked. "Work." Applejack reply. Raindrop picked her brush to her locker  and she comb Applejack. Raindrop saw something at Applejack's back she picked it quickly it has a note saying Too Stupid! And Ugly Girl!!. Of course Raindrop was mad, because someone wrote something bad to her best friend. "What did they write again?" Applejack ask seriously. "You don't have to know" Raindrop said "It's ok." Applejack said.  Raindrop put the paper beside her back.  But Applejack tried to take it, Applejack was strong so she got the paper to Raindrop.  But suddenly some  of Raindrop classmate came for them to do something. "We have to go. Okay?. So just tell me if those bullies bother you again. Leave them to me, okay? Raindrop tell Applejack nodded. "Bye." "Byeee".

((Applejack's House))

Applejack just finish showering as she walk down stairs. Well, Applejack is not rich and they didn't have enough money so she work and study at the same time. Their house has been sold so they are leaving.

"That's my only concert, son. The buyer wants to move in already. But we weren't able to sell all the furniture yet." Granny smith tell to her son in Skype. "How about you? Are you ready to leave?" Applejack father said to Granny smith. Applejack father is in Australia. He work there so they can get more money. "Everything's set. Big mac is actually excited. She was packing the entire weekend" then Applejack heard everything in their kitchen. "How about my daughter? Is she really not coming?" "I did everything to convince her, son" Granny said. But Applejack just rolled her eyes and ignored them.
"Ok son. I gotta go i have to pack my things to" Granny added as she end the call.

Applejack walk to the kitchen to get some water to drink. "AJ, are u really not coming?" GrannySmith asked walking towards her. Applejack shook her head. "No, Granny." Applejack looked at her Grandma. "But where would you stay, honey?" "Well, i talk to my mother's best friend and i asked her if I should stay over, and she says yes." Aj reply.
"Okay honey. But if you need help you'll call or text us ok?" Aj nodded and smile.

((Night))

Applejack just packed her stuff. She have enough money to take a taxi.

Aj call her aunt and she said that she'll be there soon. 

------

She arrived to her aunt house. And knock.

Then her aunt open the door.
"Hey auntie." "Applejack! My niece and beautiful Apple. I've been waiting for you. Come in. Come in." Applejack aunt is nice. And of course she's generous. Beside she's Crystal diamond's mother. "I'm sorry. Mrs. Diamond for interrupting I-" Applejack cut off. Crystal diamond mother giggle "Oh sweetie. It's ok, besides your mother was my best friend since were kinder after all. And she helped me with something too." Mrs. Diamond smiled to Applejack.

Then suddenly Crystal Diamond get out to her room to get something to eat, but then she saw Applejack talking to her mom and she walk to them. "Mom?" "Crystal! Your just in time. I want you to meet my Best friends daughter, Applejack. And this is my daughter Crystal Diamond." Mrs. Diamond introduce them to each other. "Oh hi. Mrs. Diamond, I know her, I saw her sometimes in our school." Applejack said. "Yes, mom. Aj and I were in the same school. I saw her sometimes too" Diamond gulped.
And of course she was shocked, because that's the cowgirl that her friend gonna play with, and their living at their house now?

"Oh. Anyway sweetie i know your tired. I'll show you your room." Mrs. Diamond walked to their extra room. Well that room are their stock room, but before Aj come to their house. Mrs. Diamond cleaned it. "Here." Mrs. Diamond open her room and come in. "Sorry for some stuff there. I'll clean that up later" "It's ok Mrs. Diamond. I'll be the one claning those." Applejack added. Mrs. Diamond smiled. "Anyway there were a two rooms, that one-" she pointed to another room. "was my Daughter best friend. Well she sleep here in our house everytime she wanted to. She's kidda my daughter to me too. And that room and this room have the same bathroom but different door. She have her's and you have yours, so make sure you locked it, ok?"  Mrs. Diamond explained everything. Applejack smiled "Thank you auntie. I'll make sure to get some money to pay you." "Oh, Don't be sweetie." Crystal diamond mother get out to her room.

((Mean while))
Crystal Diamond call her friend and said " I have big surprise for you." Crystal Diamond smiled.

___————––––––––––––––––––––––___

Hi guys!
Sorry for not Updating i was kidda busy.
Anyway i Hope  you like this chapter.

Vote if u like it.

Comment if you want me to continue.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

TAGS: Crystal_The_Goddess Fantasy_Knox

((Sorry for the wrong grammar))