Chapter 4

Rainbow dash

"What the hell" i said to myself. While my friends are laughing. I look to them and said, "Ok! Plan B" I smiled.
"Plan B?" My friend said. "Oh you'll find out" I said and smirk. My friends look at each others.

((Night))
I was at my house in my room laying in bed. I took my phone and I stalk Applejack, I found her Facebook. "So, she's working at Apple Acers." I said to myself while looking at my phone. "Hmm." I was stalking her, until i found her number. "Ok! Gotcha." I smiled.
I get my jacket and key as I drove to Apple Acers.

~Driving~

I sigh and smile. "Plan B, here I come". I said to myself while driving.

I went yo my destination. I park my car to the Parking and get out to my car.  I was walking and found the place where Applejack is Working. "Wow. This place is Awesome." I look around, and I see The Apple trees are growing so well, and it taste delicious. Then i saw Applejack wearing a Uniform. I blush a little. "Wow, she look so cute in that, uniform". But my eyes are when wide, I spank myself. "What am I saying".
I took my phone and Text Applejack.

Applejack

It was night and I'm still working, I was making a Cider but someone text me. ~BIZ BIZ~ I heared my phone and pick it into my pocket.
(09877654321)
~Hey, beautiful~
I ignored it, and put it again to my pocket. But... ~BIZ BIZ~
"Who the heck is this?!" I said to myself.
~Hey. Don't ignore me, can we go on a date?~
I rolled my eyes and put it to my pocket again.
"Date?" I smirk and I continue making Cider.

Rainbow Dash

"What??!! Is this even a human?!" I said to myself. I look at my phone and see, she has no replies yet. I went to my Car and drive home. "How can she ignore me like that? Every girl in the school can fall into that. But Why not her?" I said to my self while driving.

((Morning))
I went to school, and saw my friends are there waiting for me. I walk to them and they started asking me.
"Hey dude, what happen to your plan B?" Crystal Diamond said. "Oh yeah, YOUR PLAAAAN B" Pinkie pie added. "Is that work?" Sunset shimmer asked.
"Well kidda. Almost" I said to myself and look away to them. My friends look at each other and laugh. "I know you, Rainbow." Crystal smile. "Can I be the one to say that. She Ignore your Plan B?" Crystal added and they laugh.  I just rolled my eyes and go to my class.
I saw Applejack, (well Applejack is my classmate). And she's looking at her phone, crying. "What's with her?"
Then the Teacher came and I saw Applejack wipe her tears and hide her phone.

Lunch time.

Me and my friends are eating in the cafeteria. "Hey Dash." Pinkie call me. I look to her. "Do you like Applejack?" I blush to what Pinkie pie just said to me. "What?!" I said and look at my food to hide my blush. "No i have not" I tell her. Pinkie smirk. "Ok,  if you say so."
"Pinkie pie. Why would you ask, Rainbow dash if you don't have a reason" Crytal Diamond added. "Hey I have many question if she said 'Yes' though."
Crytal Diamond rolled her eyes and she continue eating. She stop and look at me. "Do you?" Crytal asked. "O-ofcourse i don't have." I answered. "Hey. Why are you keep asking me that?" I asked them. "Well we just saw Applejack's profile and saw that you |heart| it all." Sunset Shimmer added and I blush. I just ignore them and continue to eat.

School is over. My friends went home early. But I saw Applejack is in the bench watching something on her phone, while crying. "Again?" I walk to her, but I saw my sister Raindrop talk to her and hug her. But something came up to my mind.

I went home and think about it if I'm gonna do it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry If i update so late and short.
But i make it up to you guys next chapter.
See ya! ^\^