Chapter 17

We watched random movies the whole time. I fell asleep around 3:00 am in the morning. It was fun last night, just hanging out and watching movies. I woke up at 10:30. I moved and saw Cameron's arm around me. Awee he looked so peaceful and cute. I tried moving but he pulled me closer. He moaned a little then stopped. I was about to get up then my phone went off. I don't want to talk to sam. Ugh! I got up ever so slightly and made Cameron hug a pillow. He was drooling all over the pillow. I quickly got ready and came out of the bathroom. He was still sleeping and drooling. I went up to the bed and sat on him. "Babe, get up!" I said jumping up and down. he moaned and said, "Ugh, you're so fat! Get off me." "What I'm fat?! Okay I'll get off and die!" I said fake crying while getting off. "I'm soo sorry! I didn't mean it that way," he said. I laughed and said," get up and get ready we are going to the beach!" He slowly got up and went inside the bathroom. I was wearing my high wasted shorts and a crop top with my bikini under.

I checked my phone and saw 3 messages from sam.

Sam: look can we just talk????!!!

Sam: I still love u and u can't do anything about it

Sam: CAN WE TALK!!!!?????

Me: fine let's talk! Go

Sam: like in person

Me: I'm sorry but I'm busy today

He didn't reply afterwards. I sat down and went on my phone. I'm obsessed with my phone....... I wait for Cameron to come out the bathroom. He comes out in a towel and walks to his suitcase. He grabs shorts and a random shirt. "Babe is this fine??" Cameron asked. "perfect," I said. He smiled and changed. It was now 11:30 and we were going to leave in half an hour.

"So wanna grab some breakfast," I ask. "how about we cuddle then grab breakfast?"Cameron said.

"Sure," I said. We were cuddling till Cameron kissed me. I kissed back and it got heated. We made out for 5 minutes. "Babe you're perfect," Cameron said breathless. "So are you," I smiled. "So breakfast?" I say. "Yeah," Cameron replys. "Where you wanna go?" Cameron asked. "Hmm how about IHOP," I say. "great let me find my phone and grab my wallet," he says. "Okay but you know I'm going to pay," I say. "Babe, you are not going to pay!" He says. "Cameron come on! It's my turn to buy you breakfast!" I said. "You can try to pay but I will pay," he says while looking for his wallet. "No...." I said but I got interrupted by a knock. I look at Cameron and he shrugs.

I quickly open the door and see SAM! "Hi?" I said. "Look we need to talk and I don't care if you are busy," he said. "Look we are going to leave so can we talk later!" I said. "We?" He said. "Yeah Cameron and I," I said while opening the whole door. Cameron comes up to the door and grabs my hand. "Look I just want to talk!" Sam said. "Maybe later!" I yell. "I just want to talk!" Sam said tearing up. "About what?!" I said. "About this about us!" He said. "There is nothing to talk about," I said. "There is something to talk about. Like how you liked me then didn't? Am I just your second choice? You kissed me and said I kisses you!" Sam said. "Look why don't you just leave her alone," Cameron said. "No cam let him talk. Sam I didn't kiss you! You kissed me and you are not my second choice. I wanted to hang out with you and you wanted something more!" I yelled. "I actually liked you and you played me!" Sam yelled back. "WHAT!!! I didn't play you! God I just wanted to hang out! What happened to your girlfriend?" I said. "I don't have one! I lied. You played me and it hurt," sam said. "Sam could you just leave!" Cameron said.

"No I won't!" Sam said. "Leave or else!" Cameron said while taking a step towards him. "Cam, let's just leave." I said. "Sam leave!" Cam said. "Fine but this isn't over!" Sam said. Cameron grabbed my hand and took me out the room. "Bye!" I said coldly to sam. Those exact words kept running through my head: you played me. I played sam if you actually think about it. "Babe what do you want?" Cameron asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh umm anything. Can you order for me?" I said. "Sure," Cameron said. He ordered and I just kept thinking. "Are you okay?" Cameron asked. "Yeah just got a lot on my mind," I said. "Oh," he said trying not to annoy me. "Cam...." I was about to say something till the waitress came. She set our food down and left. "Yeah?" Cameron said. "Huh? What oh nothing, I'll tell you later," I said. He nodded and we ate. We left and went back to the hotel.