Chapter 28

Authors note :

I MET SHAWN MENDES HE CAME TO VANCOUVER I BOUGHT TICKETS TO HIS VIP AND I FAINTED I TOUCHED HIM!!!! ANYWAYS HERES THE CHAPTER!! I last updated sept 2nd...... Wow I'm a failure in life. I met shawn in October LMAOOOOOOO anyways im sorry for not updating but like I'm busy and stuff and this chapter isn't ever good.

"Shut up!" I yelled while running out the room. "(Y/N) come on!!! I'm your boyfriend not matt," cameron yelled back. "Fuck off. He's a friend God!" I yelled. "HES TRYING TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Cameron yelled in my face. "We're done!" I yelled and running out the room.

I went to my room and sat down on the bed. After a while of thinking matt walked in. "Hey are you okay?" he said. "Yeah just cameron is being a dick," I said. "Oh well I could talk to him and tell him that we aren't dating," He said. "It's okay. I'll talk to him later," I said. "Okay," he said. Matt left and I just sat there.

After working up the courage to go to cameron I did. I walked into his room and saw him laying on his bed. "hey?" he said. "We need to talk," I said. "Okay,"He replied. "So I went on a walk with matt. It was no big deal. It was a walk , cameron. I know you don't want me to go out with other guys, but we weren't going out. I was talking to him. You over reacted. " I said. "I know and I'm sorry. I just get jealous okay." he said. "I'm not going to cheat on you," I said. "like you cheated on me with sam," he whispered under his breath. "WAT? Well you cheated on me too!" I started to raise my voice. "It was by mistake," He said. "Maybe our relationship is a mistake," I said leaving the room.

What an idiot! He cheated on me and has the right to tell me I cheated on him. It's done. I'm not going to go crawling back to him. Him and me are done.

I went to my room and sat down. It's just one more day here then I'm going to be back home. Back home where there's no cameron or matt. Where there's no drama.

I went to breakfast with matt the next day. Cameron didn't text or call me. He knows I'm angry, and if he tries to talk to me I'll just yell. After breakfast I started to pack my stuff. I was leaving at 8 pm tonight. Matt and me talked a little. After I packed all my stuff , I got ready for the meet and greet.

Cameron was going to be at the meet and greet but I wasn't going to pay attention to him. I went outside and to the limo with Carter.

We arrived at the venue and passed by a hundred screaming girl. I just don't feel like meeting people today but I'll try my best. We got inside and after a while hundreds of girls came in. My passion for youtube stopped , and I honestly don't feel like making more videos.

I don't know why or what happened. After we met all the girls we left. We arrived back at the hotel and I went straight to my room. I wasn't hungry and I'll grab food at the airport. It was already 6 pm and I was leaving at 8 pm. I had to leave an hour early so I had an hour to spare. I called Matt to my room and we just talked. He's actually really nice and I was really rude for doing what I did.

We were talking about Vancouver and other things. It was 7 pm and I went downstairs and left in a taxi. I reached the airport and grabbed something to eat.

While I was waiting for my plane to start boarding I started to think about youtube. My passion has died down. I used to love it. Now it's like I'm being forced to do it. Maybe stopping for a while is good. I just need to relax.

I boarded the plane and while I was sitting down I got a text from cameron.

cam💕: im sorry for wat I did and once you reach vancouver can you please call me?

I didn't reply because I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him about that. Cameron is jealous I get it but he has to trust me. It's stupid how we can't go a week without fighting. And it's always because of other people. Never have we fought about something that didn't involve others.

It's always about cheating or jealousy. Cameron and me need a break from everyone else. We need a vacation from other people.