Chapter 15

Cameron's POV

I don't know how but we ended up talking about (y/n). I told all the guys about what happened and they actually gave me good advice. I admit that I still like (y/n) not just like I LOVE HER!! I was just pissed that she went out with another guy we were dating. "Look, she loves you! She did something stupid, but hey atleast she told you. She didn't kiss him he kissed her. Now it's your choice. You can get her back or forget about her!" Nash said to me last night. Those words ran through my mind. I'm just scared. She made a mistake but why was she so interested in this other guy. I'm found out that he was jack and jack's best friend and something like that. Why did she have to see him? She told mahogany she went in the middle of magcon because she wasn't doing anything and didn't have to waste her dinner with him and could spend it with me.

I missed her but I'm just scared. SCARED!! That's all I keep saying I'm scared I'm scared! What am I scared of? Am I scared she won't like me anymore? I'm worried I guess you can say. I was I interrupted when jack asked me if I wanted to go talk to (y/n).

"Um we should go because you are going to a meet and greet with her. Come on!" Jack j said. "Um nah! I'm fine. I'll talk to her later and the meet and greets yeah I'm not going today." I replied. "Fine but talk to her today! You guys love each other and should be toghther." Jack g said as they left.

I just needed time to think......

(Y/N) POV

I heard a knock and went to my door. I hope it's not Cameron actually I want it to be Cameron so we can talk. He probably doesn't whatever. I opened the door to see jack g and jack j. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey umm can we come in."jack j said. "Sure." I replied.

They walked in and sat down. "So what's up?" I asked. "Um okay so how's it going with Cameron?" Jack j asked. "Guys I really don't want to talk about Cameron right now. He just doesn't care about me anymore. So it's not meant to be." I replied. "He actually still likes you ALOT! He just I don't know but he loves you." Jack g said. "Um I like him too but I don't deserve him. I lied to him and I'm stupid. Why should he care about me?" I said. "Look he loves you. You guys just need to talk about it." Jack j said. "Um if he ever wants to talk to me." I replied. "Look he will talk to you. When he is ready. Just remember he still loves you." Jack g said while giving me a hug. "Thank you guys." I replied while pulling away and hugging jack j. "No problem," jack j said. They left and I just thought about our talk.

It was now 10:30 so I need to grab breakfast and go to the park where my meet and greet is. The meet up was at 11:30 and we were going to walk to the mall with all my fans. I don't think a lot of people will show up because I don't have many fans. Like YouTube okay 1 million but not here in Orlando. I decided to go downstairs and reach the lunchroom. There was a breakfast buffet set up. I grabbed some eggs and bacon. I didn't want a heavy breakfast because lunch was close. I grabbed my food and sat down. It was steaming and it smelt so good. I was just about to take a bite when my phone went off.

Sam: good morning gorgeous!
Me: good morning
Sam: so are you free today
Me: lol remember I have a meet and greet.
Sam: oh yeah 😔
Me: well we have tomorrow
Sam: yay😊 so what are you doing
Me: eating food
Sam: mm food well I'll let you eat.
Me: haha bye
Sam: bye😘

Sam was staring to like me and I was to, but I still like Cameron. Not just like I love him. I took a bite and went on twitter. I saw Cameron's tweet.

@camerondallas: mmm a breakfast buffet😍

Shit he was downstairs right now. I eat slowly and I only took one bite of my food. I just hope he doesn't notice me. Why would he even come near me? "Hey (y/n)!" I turned my head to see Cameron. "Hey!" I replied. "Mind if I sit here. All the other tables are filled." Cameron said. "Sure." I replied. "He sat down and started eating. I went on my phone and was eating slowly. I was done and was about to leave when Cameron stopped me. "Umm I know this was awkward and all but we can still talk right?" He asked. "Umm Cameron from what I have seen I think you think I'm a slutty bitch."I replied. "What! I don't think that." Cameron said. "Um well you never talk to me and told the other guys I was a slut so yeah." I said. "No no no!!! You are not a slut! I'm sorry of you think I said that but I didn't." Cameron said. "Okay I believe you but I have to go to my meet and greet so bye." I said. "Oh can I come still?" Cameron said. "Yeah it's your choice." I said. "Yes! I would love to come." Cameron said. "Well then meet me at my room in 15 minutes." I said. "Okay!" Cameron said.

I went upstairs and went to my room. I reached my room and fixed my makeup. It was okay just needed some touch ups. I sat down and waited for Cameron. In less than 2 minutes I heard a knock. It was Cameron. I opened the door to see Cameron , jack and jack. What?!!! I thought we both were going to go. Ugh I just wanted to talk to Cameron. "Hey do you mind if jack and jack tag along?" Cameron asked. "No it's okay just let me tweet that they are coming." I said. I took out my phone and tweeted:

@*insert username*: hey guys! Jack and jack are joining Cameron and I for the meet and greet. It's at the park infront of Madison mall. (Random mall name don't judge) at 11:30 so come!

I got tweets back saying they are bringing more people and I was happy more people are coming. "Okay so let's go to the limo it's 11:20." I said. We went downstairs and went inside the limo. Everyone was so quiet and we were just on our phones. We reached the park at 11:30. We has security guards there. What!! Oh my god! So many people showed up! I'm so excited. We left the limo and went to the fans. Security guards were pushing the fans away. We went infront of the crowd and we just talked and answered questions.

It was time for the meet and greet. We made vines with girls and took pictures. It was so much fun. We met so many people and it was now 2:00z time for the mall. We were going to walk around the mall like idiots and do stupid shit. We reached the mall and more people joined in. I was walking infront of everyone and i felt someone touch my hand. I look at my hand to see Cameron holding my hand. I looked up and saw Cameron smiling. I didn't want to let go. His hands were so soft. Oh my god I seriously love him still. I didn't let go. We were walking and holding hands the whole time. I pulled away once and he grabbed it again.

It was 4:30, wow time goes by fast. It was time to go so we left. It was so much fun meeting people and making them smile. Girls were crying when they saw me. I love all my fans and I didn't know I had these many fans. We reached the limo and left. While I was sitting Cameron came close to me. "hey babe, um can we talk afterwards?" Cameron whispered. "Sure," I said.

We reached the hotel around 5:00 and went upstairs. "Guys let's grab dinner around 7:00." Jack g said. "Okay." Cameron replied. "Hey umm can we talk now?" Cameron asked me. "Yeah." I said.

We walked to my room and went inside. "Yeah so what's up?" I asked. "okay I just want to talk about this well I mean us." Cameron said. "Um okay let's talk." I said. " okay look I'm sorry about everything. I actually did say you were a slut. I'm sorry look I didn't know what came over me." Cameron said. "Look I overheard you and I was seriously so sad. I started crying more and more. First I am not a slut! Going to lunch with a nice guy who payed for you doesn't make me a slut. I didn't even sleep with him or try anything with him. Look he kissed me and I was shocked! I'm just sorry for lieing to you. I don't deserve you but I just can't handle it that you said I'm a slut!" I said. "I'm sorry I called you a slut! I don't know why I said it. I was just angry. Can we just go back to how we were and I don't deserve you. Look I just need you back. I miss you and I want to be with you. I...." Cameron said till I interrupted him. His lips touched mine and it lasted for 6 seconds. I pulled away and he smiled. I missed him so much. He crashed his lips onto mine and we were making out. I missed his hugs and his lips. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. "Babe I missed you," Cameron said. "I missed you too." I said.

Author's note
Sorry for the short chapter. I am busy with homework. So you guys want dirty and drama chapters. Well then😏. Look out for more! Ily guys so much! We are so close to 1k reads. AHHHHH!!!!!! YAY! So I will update tonight maybe. I get distracted fast jaha. So give me some ideas. I don't read through my story after I write it I just post it that's why it sucks and because I'm lazy. WELL COMMENT AND VOTE😊. Thanks for all the positive comments ily guys. BYE!

Follow me on twitters it's: @AnmoljotK

Tell my ur user name so I can follow u back!