Chapter Nine.

A/N: This is the last chapter I'm going to do of this book, I've really enjoyed writing it but I need to focus more on finishing/working on my other books and it doesn't look like many people actually read this one anymore.

Dedicated to 'purpleflyingfox' for commenting a few chapters ago and suggesting the first one on this list!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#.) When you're in a hurry and you go to grab something off the counter but you miss.

#.) When you're running for the bus but you trip and fall over, not only in front of everyone waiting at the bus stop but also in front of everyone on the bus, which promptly moves away before you can even get up from the floor.

#.) When you're just casually walking around a shop and you realise the security guard is following you like he thinks you're going to steal something.

#.) When you space out in class and the person in your direct line of sight gives you a weird look because they think you've been staring at them for the last five minutes.

#.) When you think you're giving up your seat on the bus for a pregnant woman but when the person thanks you, you realise it was actually an obese man.

#.) When you're in Assembly and you can hear music playing but you don't know where it's coming from. Then you suddenly realise that you accidentally bumped your phone and it's started to play a really embarrassing song from your playlist and everyone's staring at you.

#.) When there's a homeless person sleeping outside your house and you don't notice until you hear a croaking voice asking you for spare change.

#.) When you bring a few slices of cake to school and someone asks to try some. When they do, they ask where you got it from. On hearing that you made it, they claim that it was gross and they wanted to know where to file a complaint to because they now feel ill.

#.) When your parents are supposed to be picking you up from school and you see a car that looks like theirs pull up. You try to open the door to get in, only to see a car full of random people staring at you as they lock the car doors from the inside and start to reverse away.

#.) When it's that time of the month and you realise you've been walking around all day with a red stain on the back of your skirt but nobody told you about it.

#.) When it's your birthday and everyone keeps singing 'Happy Birthday' whenever they see you and in every class you go to.

#.) When you see someone who you haven't spoken to in ages and you ask how they are, only to be given a list of people in their life who have died recently. You either risk looking as though you don't care or end up saying something really awkward.

#.) When you're shopping somewhere and a random person mistakes you for someone who works there and starts asking you where they can find random items and you're just like "...I don't work here..."

#.) When someone says something that you take as a joke, so you start to laugh. But it turns out they weren't joking. They were completely serious and now they're offended.

#.) When you're late for school so you throw on some random clothes without checking what you're wearing, only to realise when you get there that your top is semi see-through. And everyone can see your bra.

#.) When you're left alone with someone who you've just been introduced to and haven't met before. And the conversation dies fast because you have nothing in common.

#.) When your hair blows up in a sudden wind, simultaneously ruining your hairstyle and giving you the hobo look.

#.) When you're in class and you accidentally flick something off your desk. Instead of just dropping to the floor, it immediately hits a random person who then comes to the conclusion that you hate them.

#.) Trying to explain an amazing book you've just read and that you're still obsessed with to a friend who isn't interested in reading. And has no idea what you're talking about.

#.) When there are two people in your class that look really alike (at least to you) and you can't tell them apart and keep getting their names mixed up but they aren't even related.

#.) When you forget your key and your phone is dead so you're stuck sitting outside your house in the rain for a whole hour. With random people staring at you as they walk past.

#.) When you see one of your friends in a crowded room and they wave you over to sit next to them. Only for a random person you don't know to slide into the only free seat before starting up an animated conversation with your friend.

#.) When you turn up to school, only to realise that you'd completely forgotten it was non - school uniform day. And you're now the only person in the entire school wearing school uniform.

#.) When you send someone a really long text, describing something in great detail, and they reply with a one word answer.

#.) When you're eating food in front of a group of people and you accidentally get a hair stuck in your mouth. To regurgitate or not to regurgitate?

#.) When your bag strap or your hair gets caught in a door, or tangles up with something while you're attempting to get through a door. Enough said.

#.) When you make yourself a drink and put it down on the edge of a table, only to totally forget about it and spill it all over the floor when you next walk past.

#.) When someone starts obsessing over a random band and you say you've never heard of them.

#.) When you get up from being on your laptop, only to realise that you're still wearing the headphones that are still plugged in. And you just pulled your laptop onto the floor.

#.) When you're super tired to the point that you end up replying "thanks" when someone says hello to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I really hope you enjoyed reading this book! Comment down below with your favourite chapter or the most relatable awkward moment you've seen.

Thanks so much to anyone who supported me with this!

~Blossom