HE DIED

Stella and Masson came back. Masson dropped Stella at her home.

STELLA'S POV:

My mom was standing at the door. She was waiting for me.

"Hi, mom! ", we hugged

"I missed you so much", I said

"Me too my love", she smiled

"mom your eyes are swelled!! why? everything okay? ", I wondered

"yeah of course just seasonal allergies you know.." , mom said

we went inside the home. just 5 minutes later.

"Oh, Masson!!" I hurriedly went outside he was sitting in the car talking to someone on the phone. I went to the car *knock knock*

"Hey..", he came out of the car. I will call you later. Bye! he said and ended the call. Yes, Stella ..?

"why you didn't come inside? ", I asked

"no I don't have much time, I have to leave".

"Masson, please. "

"No Stella. "

"Please once." , I started insisting him

"okay come on.."

We went inside. Mom wasn't there in the lounge.

*attention please* I said and my mom came out of the kitchen. She wiped her tears.

"Mom are you okay? ", I asked

"yes I was cutting onion", she told

"oh . anyway Masson she is my mom and mom he is..my friend Masson, Zoe's cousin."

"was he also there ??? ", she asked me

"yes ma'am..", he answered

She smiled.

Masson's phone rang. He picked up and someone instantly started weeping so hard and loud that the voice was literally coming out of the phone.

"excuse me !its emergency! I-I m sorry I have to leave..", he ran very fast towards his car.

The*door closed*

Tbh I was really worried about him.

"are you okay..??" , I put my hands on her shoulders

"Baby I told you everything is alright."

"no mom its something else..."

she started crying again

"No mom please don't cry..!"

"Stella your dad! I don't know why can't I forget him"

"what happened?"

"a 17-18 years old boy came and he gave me a picture of your dad"

"did he said anything ?" , I asked

"no he just gave and left even though I asked him but he didn't responded "

"ugh! forget it, mom..."

MASSON'S POV:

I dropped Stella at her home but I stayed outside. After 5 to 7 minutes she came *running towards my car* and asked me to come in. At that time I was talking to Liam. He said me

"Masson I want to tell you something.. but please don't tell anything about this to Stella.."

"Everything alright?"

"Zoe's brother is dead, I repeat don't tell Stella please." , he ended the call

I was so shocked when I heard about this. It was really difficult for me to believe that. Because during the last days of our picnic I talked to his brother. I asked him that now he is better or not and all that stuff about his accident. But I never knew that he was in so bad condition that he couldn't be able to survive more. But I don't know that why he stopped me to tell Stella anything about this. I wanted to go back but Stella asked me to come in and I didn't want to make her sad so I went inside. She introduced me to her mom and immediately after that there was another call. It was Zoe's mother. She was crying so loud. She asked me to come there. I was really worried about her. Like even when Uncle (Zoe's father) died she never reacted this bad. I excused and hurriedly ran towards my car to reach there.