A STRANGE FLASHBACK

STELLA'S POV:
We reached there within two hours. Everyone wanted some rest. Zoe went to the reception of the hotel. Me, Masson*Zoe's Cousin* and Liam*our school friend* were waiting. She brought keys for two rooms, one for me and Zoe and other for Masson and Liam.

When I saw those keys suddenly a FLASHBACK appeared:

FLASHBACK

MY FATHER WAS HAVING TWO KEYS IN HIS HAND. (AS SIMILAR AS ZOE HAD).WE BOTH HAD TO STAY IN DIFFERENT ROOMS.

UNTIL I won't CALL YOU, YOU WON'T HAVE TO COME OUT OF THIS ROOM!!

"OKAY BABY??" , HE SAID

"YEAH, SURE DADDY BUT..."

"WHAT..??,  HE ASKED

"WHY ME AND YOU CAN'T BE IN THE SAME ROOM..?"

HE DIDN'T ANSWERED,

"OKAY GOOD NIGHT BABY", HE SAID AND LEFT.

PRESENT

"what the hell does it means?", I muttered

I saw Masson starring at me. He came up to me.

"Hey??"

I just smiled in response.

"I felt you were lost somewhere isn't it?? is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's alright..j-jj-just a bit tired... I guess.."

"OH...I see. Sure have some rest then", he said

He was looking into my eyes while talking it seemed that he wanted to say something else BUT WHATTT!??

Me and Zoe went to our room. We toom rest for like three hours. After we both woke up we went for a walk. Liam and Masson were still sleeping.

Suddenly, Zoe's phone rang (her mom was on call)

Hey Mom..!!Yeah I'm fine...WHHAATT..??(she was shocked), Oo okay I'll be there. Don't worry.

she told me that his brother met a serious accident. She was so upset.

She called Masson and informed him about the whole situation. She told Masson to come there as I was alone. Masson told Zoe that Liam is no longer with us in this picnic. She didn't even asked the reason and ended the call *in a serious hurry*

"Stella I need to go now, take care and I'll miss you", she hugged me and left.

after 15 minutes Masson came,

"Hey", he giggled

"Hi", I muttered

ME AND MASSON WERE ALONE NOW.