one.

This stems from the Oblivious oneshot on A Moment In Time so you may want to read the first part of that just to understand things a bit better. This will be updated on a Wednesday.

'How the hell did you manage to get into a crash?' Kelsey asks as she makes her way into the hospital room and towards Demi who has tears streaming down her cheeks.

'Nick's on tour...' Demi replies quietly.

'I know; he has been for the past four weeks. Are you okay? Are you hurt?' Kelsey asks and Demi bites her bottom lip.

'I-I had a baby.' Demi replies gesturing to the plastic cot beside the bed.

'Oh shit. I thought you had just been in a crash. Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? Did you tell anyone you were pregnant?' Kelsey asks gazing into the cot.

'I didn't know

'I didn't know. I had absolutely no signs, Kels.' Demi replies reaching up to wipe her cheeks.

'When did you find out?' Kelsey asks.

'W-When I was brought in.' Demi replies glancing to where the tiny baby sleeps peacefully.

'Boy or girl?' Kelsey asks running her finger down the baby's cheek.

'Boy. You can pick him up if you want.' Demi says.

'I don't want to wake him.' Kelsey replies turning back to face Demi.

'Could you phone Nick for me? I don't want to tell him over the phone and I know I'll just blurt it out if I phone him.' Demi says and Kelsey nods his head.

'Do you want him to come home?' Kelsey asks and Demi nods her head.

'He needs to come home; I can't keep this from him for another month.' Demi replies and Kelsey nods her head.

'Okay.' Kelsey says. Pulling her phone out of her pocket she dials Nick's number and waits for him to answer before putting it on loudspeaker.

'Hello?'

'Hey, Nick. It's Kelsey.'

'Oh hey, Kels. Everything okay?'

'Not really. Demi's been in an accident; she's not seriously injured but she would really like you to come home for a bit if you can.'

'Oh. I've got a show tonight but I can cancel that.' Kelsey glances over at Demi who shakes her head.

'Don't cancel tonight's show. Is there anyway you can get back tomorrow?'