"Misha, damnit!"

Baby in a Trench Coat🕊
Em, could you come to the set
My Queen Emma🦋
Yeah sure, why?
Baby in a Trench Coat🕊
I'll tell you when you're here
My Queen Emma🦋
Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes
Baby in a Trench Coat🕊
Okay, see ya later alligator

Emma walked to the set and found Misha, Jared and Jensen running around covered in blood. They were in the middle of filming apparently. There appeared some random guy who had fake vampire teeth and was also covered in blood. "Go fuck a cactus, you dick juggling thunder cunt!" Misha yelled when he tackled the 'vampire'. "Cut!" The director yelled. "Goddamnit Misha!" Jensen yelled laughing like an idjit. They all laughed at Misha's comment, how couldn't they. "Misha! Was did why you asked me to come here, only so I could see you make an amazing joke?" Emma said as she walked towards them. "No, I asked you to come here, 'cause I want to ask you something" Misha said as he stood up from the ground. "Jared's birthday is tomorrow and we want to have a sleepover, and no, not a little girls giggle and boy talk sleepover, but a booze and wheat kinda sleepover" Misha explained. "So we're gonna drink ourselves half to death and smoke wheat until we talk shit like 'clouds are so thick and nice and thick and nice and nice, wait I said that already? I'm in" Emma laughed at her own comment. "Okay good" Misha said and continued on being annoying and ruining the filming.

(A/N yes I'm sorry, it took so long)