"The plane has WiFi"

Emma woke up next to Bell, her best friend. She spend the night at Emma's so they could go to the airport together. "Morning, you want breakfast Betsie?" Emma asked still using the nickname Bell hated so much. "Yes, and don't use that name Em" she answered pissed.

Meanwhile in Vancouver

"Scooby scooby doo, where are you?" Jared sang, "do we really have to do this?" he asked when breaking character. "Yes! Go on!" yelled the director.
"Goddamnit Misha!" Jensen yelled when laughing like an idiot. "What did I do?" Misha asked offended. "You're voice became less Castielish" he explained. "And why is that funny?" Misha asked confused. "I don't know, drank too much beer." "I don't like working with you guys" the director joked.

At the airport in Seattle

"Ugh, too many people" Bell said when slowly walking forward in the long line in front of the in check desk. "Yeah I know" Emma said when doing the same.
After an hour or so they finally entered the plane. Thirty minutes later they took off.

"You are now aloud to use your phone and other electronic devices, also you can use the planes wifi" the captain said through the intercom. Emma quickly grabbed her phone and started to text Jensen and Misha.

My Queen Emma🦋
Hey guys, I'm in the plane
Read 12:37
Le Little Squirrel🐿
Hey, how're you texting then?
My Queen Emma🦋
The plane has WiFi
Baby in a Trench Coat🕊
Oh nice, hi btw
My Queen Emma🦋
Bell, my friend, doesn't believe I'm talking to you guys
Le Little Squirrel🐿
Ha, well you are
Baby in a Trench Coat🕊
She'll talk different when she sees us
My Queen Emma🦋
Yeah definitely
Baby in a Trench Coat🕊
FaceTime us when she's sitting next to you? I'm in my trailer now, Jen you come here
My Queen Emma🦋
Yeah sure, I'll call in a minute
Le Little Squirrel🐿
I'll come to your trailer Mish

Back in the plane

"I'm gonna FaceTime Jensen and Misha, you wanna talk to them too?" Emma asked with a grin on her face. "I still don't believe you" Bell answered simply. "Fine" she said and opened FaceTime on her phone. A moment later Misha's face appeared on the screen. "Hey Mish" Em said happy, secretly looking at Bell. "Hey Em, Jensen isn't here yet" Misha said and then Bell quickly looked at the screen. "Holy shit, that's Misha" she said. "I guess you are Bell, you should believe your friend when she says something" Misha said and waved. The door of Misha's trailer opened and Jensen walked inside. "Hey Jen" Em said when she noticed him. "J-Jensen A-Ackles" Bell stuttered. "Hello darlings" he said to both. "Look at her face" Em laughed when referring to Bell. Jensen and Misha both laughed. "They're bringing food, gotta go, bye guys, love y'all" Emma said and with that she stopped the call.