He sings you to sleep

hello im back jajajaj

Patrick- You toss and turn unable to sleep at all. Patrick's back is towards you and doesn't realize, that is until you accidentally kicked him. "Why'd you kick me? What are you doing?.." when you don't reply to him, he turns around. He notices you're asleep and sighs, grabbing you by the waist and burying his face in your neck. You continue to stur until Patrick starts to hum sweetly in your neck. It immediately calms you and you slowly fall asleep.

Joe- You sit up with a jolt, shaking the bed in the process. Joe wakes up and groans. "What are you doing?.. Go back to sleep please.." it's silent for a minute, then he here's you sniff. He sits up. "Hey, are you crying?? What's wrong??" you sit there covering your eyes choking on your sobs. "Hey hey, calm down you'll be okay.." Joe holds you and you rest your head on his chest. He starts to hum a sweet melody you haven't heard. The vibrating on Joe's chest soothes you to sleep almost instantly.

Andy- "What?" Andy asks seeing you in his door way. "I'm afraid of the thunderstrom and don't wanna sleep alone..." Andy sighs. "Alright come on..Bet you aren't even afraid.." You crawl in the bed with Andy, him scooting over so you have room. "Okay, well, goodnight.." Andy turns over. A big boom of thunder shook the house causing you to start shaking. Andy turns around "what are you doing.." he looks at you. "Are you shaking?!" you just lay there silently. "I'm sorry, you are actually afraid aren't you?" he holds you and strokes your hair gently. He hums to you a lullaby trying to calm you down. And it works. <3

Pete- You groan and shift around on Pete's lap. "Can you like, not move so much? I'm trying to beat myself at mario kart." when you don't reply and continue to squirm, Pete sighs and pauses the game. He wraps his arms around you and you wrap your arms around his waist. He pushes your face in his neck and turns his game back on. You still move around, so he starts to hum. You start to relax to the unfamiliar melody and fall asleep while Pete loses a race between his ghost.

I made a side account where I post stuff other than imagines,, if you are interested in seeing soon to come trash follow hjppocampus :)

xxx -mee