You're Drunk

Patrick-
"HEyyyyyYyyyYyYyyy YouNGBLOOD" you slurred as you stumbled to the car with Patrick holding your arm. He wasn't wasted unlike you. You were fucking plastered. "Patrick's ass is sooooo flat" you said and leaned against the car as Patrick opened your door. "Oh please! This ass is as good as yours" he said and carefully placed you in the car. "Yeah fuccckking right" you said as he circled around the car and climbed in the drivers seat. "BABY TAKE ME HOME" you yelled and you took your heels off and threw them out the window. "For Christ sake Y\N.." Patrick mumbled and was about to get out the car. "Leva them there babay.. Kat take me home bitch" you said and immediately passed out after.

Joe-
"Y\N, how many drinks have you had?!" Joe asked as he noticed your stupid behavior. "Umm.. 2-5+9.." You mumbled while leaning on your friend, who was also drunk. "She had like.. Fucking.. 6" your friend slurred as she\he collapse on the floor. You almost fell on top of her\him. "I'm taking you home babe" Joe said and grabbed your hand. "AAH JOE HELP, RAPIST!" You screamed as you slapped Joe's hand. "Y\N shut up its me." He said. "WHOS ME" you yelled. Joe facepalmed and dragged you into the car.

Andy-
"PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY MARIJOANA WANA" you yelled as you ran around the club. Andy decided to wait for you in the car while you hung out with your friends for a bit, but you ended up taking 8 shots- "IT WAS NINE MOTHERDUCKER!" Shut up Y\N, I'm the narrator I'm gonna talk, stop breaking the fourth wall. Anyway, you ended up taking nine shots. "Alright Sluts I gotsta go, my bitch is in the car waiting for me bye" you slurred as you tripped on your way out. You opened the car door and ran inside. "You're drunk aren't you?" Andy asked while trying to hide a laugh. "Define DRuNK!? I'm fuckinf PLASSTRD"

Pete-
"Y\-"
"Shhhhhhhh" you said and stuck your finger in Pete's face. "Y\-"
"AHH SHHHHHHH" you said and slapped his face softly. "Y\N!" Pete yelled finally. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ISABELLE!?" You yelled. "Are you drunk?!" Pete asked as he stood up and stared at you. "Ah.. Maybeeeee" you said with a laugh. Pete groaned and chuckled. "C'mon" Pete said and grabbed your wrist. "No LET GO! PeTER HELP A GUY IS TRYING TO SELL ME DRUGS" you yelled. Pete picked you up. On the way to the bedroom, you passed out in his arms. 

edit; again 13 year old me thought this was good
this is why god stays in heaven.