chapter 5: Yuichiro Amane

*one year and five months later.*

Akane pov.

It's been more than one year that I am in the orphanage. All the big children are gone. The director told us that they were adopted. So me and Mika are the oldest now. I'm six year old and Mika is seven-year-old. I am really happy here, at first I was afraid that because my past was completely the opposite than the past of my brother and sister that they wouldn't accept me. But they didn't care about the past of the others and made me really happy. And the kids of the orphanage are now my family, because the director says that we are a family. And I wear the necklace that Tenki-san gave me every day and there were sometimes that he passed and when I saw him I waved at him and he waved back and smiled at me. And when that happened the other kids waved too. At first they didn't understand but when I told them that he saved me they really wanted to meet him. And now I'm playing cat and mouse with the other children and Ako is the cat. Then Mika stopped abruptly and it made me run into him.

" Akane-chan. Sorry, are you alright?" He says. Giving me his hand and helped me get up.

" Yeah. But I'm also at fault. I should have looked were I was running." I answer. I took a look were Mika was looking. There was a black car parked in front of the orphanage. There was a man with black suit, the same man that brought me here, he has a boy with black hair and red jacket with him. The boy was struggling while the man took his arm and came in our direction.

" Children." Shouted the director. We all looked at her and ran to her." Today we will have a new member in our family, so I want you to behave." We all nodded and then the director left. And when she came back the boy I saw outside was with her. He had beautiful green eyes and his black hair was nearly as black as the night. The director introduce him to us. His name is Yuichiro.
He quickly went to a place where nobody was. My little brothers and sisters didn't dare to approach him. His look says ' leave me alone' but it didn't scare Mika and me, so we went to him and our siblings following close after us but hid behind us.

" Hello Yuu-san. I am Mikaela Hyakuya and since today your a part of the Hyakuya family." He says with a smile and giving him his hand. But Yuichiro slapped his hand away.

" Don't think that because your here that I will be your friend. You don't know what I have been through." He says and giving us a glare at the same time.

" That's true. But we too. My parents abused me and abodoned me." Says Mika.

" Mine abodoned me too." Says Chihiro. And the other kids did the same, except me. Since my story isn't like them I don't dare to say it. But even without me saying it, Yuichiro opens to us. We learned that his parents tried to kill him because they thought that he was a devils child and that his mother killed herself after. I really feel sorry for him and the others. Because unlike me, their parents didn't really loved them. And it is also this that made me think of mommy and daddy. And when it happen I really want to cry. So I left the room and hoped that they didn't notice me. I went in my room where I'm alone. I laid down and took the necklace out of my dress and held it thing against my chest and let the tears out. Not only I was sad because of mommy and daddy. But I also looked down at myself, because even after all this time I am still not over their death. And that made me cry harder.

"Why are you crying?" A voice coming from the door ask. I quickly got up and wipes my tears away. I look in the direction of the door and saw Yuichiro standing there.

" Wha-what are you saying? I only had something in my eyes. And what are you doing here anyway." I lied. I know it is really a stupid excuse, but I couldn't think for something else.

" Liar. And I am here because that old hag said that I should sleep here." He says. He didn't looked at me. " Can you now tell me the truth?" He asked. But this time he looked at me in the eyes.
" And I remember that you're the only one that didn't intrude yourself to me."  After some hesitations and being sure that I wouldn't cry anymore, I gave in.

" More than one year ago my and my parents had a accident. From what Tenki-san told me, a wagon pushed our car out of the cliff. I am the only survivor. And since I don't have any relative they sent me here." I say.

" You forgot to introduce yourself." He deadpanned." And who is this Tenki-san?" He asks. I scratched my head.

" I'm Akane Hyakuya, pleased to meet you Yuichiro." I say with a smile." And Tenki-san is the man that saved me. He also gave me his necklace and he says that a part of him would always be with me." I showed him the half moon necklace. He looked at. But then his lips formed a 'O'shape.

" Well since you introduce yourself. I should do I too as matter of respect of course." He says . He held his hand out and begin to speak again.
" My name is Yuichiro Amane, seven years old." I took his hand and shake it.

" I'm six year old." I say." And by the way you forgot to say ' pleased to meet you'." I say but this time with a smirk. He made a funny face. He wasn't waiting for this.

" I ....am ...pleased ..to ....meet you. " He managed to say with a light blush on his cheeks.i began to laugh. It was really funny how he was struggling to say one simple sentence. And after some protesting from Yuu, we went to sleep.

I'm not alone anymore Tenki-san. I have a really good family now.

And I smiled at this thought.