Senpai~

PJ pov

Finally I stop myself from thinking about y/n now I should probably do something to get my mind off of things. I mean after all the kids are I sleep anyways so I can do something that I enjoy without any distractions.

<time skip>

Cross pov

I slowly open my eye sockets when I heard footsteps walking away. So I tiredly got up and *yawn* to look at senpai while she sleeps she looks so peaceful and gorgeous while she sleeps after those words left my mouth I felt my cheekbones started to heat up while thinking about her and I said to myself. "oh senpai when​ will you ever notice me." But suddenly I heard someone chuckling behind me so I turn around to check on who it was and I saw *sigh* chara. I sigh ones again when I saw him smiling like a idiot.

Chara pov

"Hey! Buddy I didn't know you have feelings for y/n oh wait I already know cuz after all we do share the same soul together right?" I said to cross smiling like there's no tomorrow he quickly realized that he accidentally said something that was going on with his mind out loud so his face quickly turned deep red and he silently said."Shhhh! Be quiet you little demon." I chuckle quietly because I find it funny to mess around with him but suddenly I heard someone shifting like they wore starting to wake up so I turned around to the sound and I saw y/n slowly trying to get up. So I quickly nudged cross to look at her and disappear while saying. "Good luck~."

Y/n pov

I slowly got up to check if the someone else was already ready awake besides me to play with. As my eyes slowly scan the room looking for someone to play with I show a cute skeleton that was looking at me. I blushed and walk towards him to ask if he wants to play with me, as I got closer to him I can feel him starting to get nervous so as I got in front of him I said. Hey my name is y/n,do you want to play?" after those words left my mouth he nervously said. S-sure my name is cross by the way." I smiled at him and said."Come on let's play." So cross and me played together.

<time skip>

I can feel my eyes started to feel heavy while I was and before I knew it.....

Cross pov

I felt something warm on my lips? (IDK what to call it so bare with me guys -_-||) I look at who was on top of me and I show senpai asleep while KISSING ME!?!!?! I started to blush so hard that my face look as red as geno's scarf but after I was losing my mind at that point I blacked out of blushing too much.

PJ pov

After getting my mind off of things I went back to check on the kids. As I enter the room the first thing that I saw was y/n laying on top of cross with her lips smashed on his lips while sleeping and cross was smiling while sleeping I can feel a bit of anger inside me wait! Am I jealous!?! No it can't be so I rush out of the room to calm myself down while saying."Nope! Nope! Nope!."

Hey! Guys I hope you like the story cuz I tired to make time to make it for you guys sorry if it's too short. If you guys want I will be taking requests on which AU sanses will fall in love with y/n next. Anyways hope you like this story and don't forget to vote and comment bye thank you and I love you guys!!!!