friendship bracelets

Y/n pov

After hanging with fell I bumped into error I stand up and I apologized to him and he nods and said It's ok and he also said do you wanna hang out with me cutie I blushed at the nickname he called me and nod and we sat on the Couch and talk about stuff and sometimes he would flirt with me and call me nicknames that really made me blushed after we finished talking I told error I was gonna do some other stuff he nod In agreement and he gave me a beautiful looking bracelet ( the image of the bracelet is the picture above the title) I took the bracelet and thank him and he showed me that we have the same bracelet on as a symbolized are friendship and I gave him a quick peck on the cheekbone and when I look at him his face was covered with a blue hue and I could feel my cheek burning a little and I thank him again and run off and I said to myself OMG OMG OMG what did I just do!?!?!!!?!!?!?

Error pov

After Y/n kiss me in the cheekbone I can feel my cheekbones burn up and she thank me again and run off and I said to myself SCORE!!!!

Lust pov

Hmm.. That girl looks mighty fine for me and I gave a smirk and followed her

Hey guys hope you guys are enjoying the story sorry it's short hehehe a little bit busy so I hope you will like this story bye!!!