Dance jig

Y/n pov

As I slowly open my eyes all I could see was a blurry figure? That I was laying down on me. As my eyes adjust itself I slowly begin to recognize that I was...... "Freaking laying on top of cross!?!?!". I swiftly stood up and blushed like a tomato.

I tried remembering what happened to make me and cross end up in that position. As I was trying my best to remember what happened. I heard footsteps walking towards the room. It stopped after a few minutes had gone by. I decided to pretend to sleep so I won't get caught.

PJ pov

After, calming myself down because of the scene that I had saw 2 hours ago. I tried convincing myself that it was just my imagination playing tricks on me for being a little bit stressed out.

As I was trying to convince myself that it was just my imagination. I didn't notice that I had stop right in front of the room where all the kids were sleeping. I stare blankly at the door for no reason, as a few minutes passed by. I snapped out of my weirdness and grab the door knob.

I hesitated to whether or not to enter the room or just go inside later. I let out a stressful sigh and turned away from the door, and walk towards my office to think of an active that the kids would enjoy.

Y/n pov

I heard the person walk away from the door.I stood up and decided to just pretend that me and cross didn't end up in that awkward position. As I finally threw away that memory in my mind. I remembered the time when my mom first showed me that TV showed called "Dance Jig".

That show was one of my favorite because of all the awesome dance moves that I saw. I started to practice dancing, because of that show day after day. My favorite song that I love to dance to was "Do it like a dude". The song was relatable.

Dance pov

My eye sockets slowly began to open after I had fallen asleep. As my vision started to get clearer. I noticed that I wasn't the only one awake. When I looked a bit closer to see who was awake. I noticed it was Y/n. I blushed when I show her started to zone out for a bit. She looks so adorable when she zones out.

I know the other sanses like her too, so this will be a hard competition to win. Arg! It's freaking annoying when the others already had their moments with her! As I was getting a little but frustrated with the other sanses. I didn't notice a certain girl walking towards me.

Y/n pov

I noticed that I have been zoning out, so I quickly snapped out of my trance and looked over the other sanses to see who else was awake. I notice that someone was awake and was sitting on the ground staring at the wall. He was probably zoning out as well so I walked over to him.

As I was walking towards him I waved my hand to his face. He snapped out his trance and said "Huh?" as if I had asked him a question. Then he looks over to me and a deep blue hue spread across his cheekbones. I smiled and said. "Hi" while waving shyly at him. He smiled and stutters saying. "H-hi my name is Dance". I chuckled at his cute introduction and said. "My name is Y/n!"

After we finished introducing ourselves with each other. We started to chat about different types of things like what was our favorite stuff and junk. I really had fun talking with Dance, but the one thing we both really had in common was we both like no.... wait! scratch that LOVE! DANCE JIG! I was really happy we he mention he loved watching that show cuz that was one of my favorite shows.

We kept on talking about dance jig. Then I got lazy and laid my head on Dance's shoulder. He tensed up for a bit but relaxed. I then heard footsteps walking towards the room again, and the door gently started to open to reveal.....

Hey guys! I really want to apologize again for updating very late. Thanks so much for being patient with me and my writing.\(○^ω^○)/ And thank you guys so much for 7.89k  views! It really means the world to me that you guys take some time away to read my crappy stories. Anyways that's all I have to say bye!!!!! Love you guys so much!!! ♥♥♥♥